Club Badge (merged)

But the rivers are a symbol a large number of us want in the badge. Surely thats more important.

Personally mate I don't think it's more important.

The questionnaire has got people thinking the most important thing is the individual symbols. It's not, the most important thing is the final design.

Purely as a symbol I prefer the rivers. On the final design, the rivers just clutter the badge and make it look untidy.

In my view, if there was three final designs to choose from;
One with just the rose
One with just the rivers
One with the rose stuck on top of the rivers

The third one would come last in the vote.

I'm nearly 50.

I'm guessing most of our older fan base is either side of that, hence why the rose got included. I doubt very much that our younger fans would have voted for the rose, due to not knowing the relevance of it.

Being honest. I asked for the rose not to be included.

Maybe they did, and other blues just didnt feel the same as you?
They asked what symbols people liked.

With a survey, opinions etc surely the best result is to offer a final choice after the fact as they're not all going to say the same thing?

You should have sent an email.
I took advantage of every outlet available to voice an opinion on the badge but the club's own survey was limited in ways to respond and express an opinion which is poor.

I'm pleased the club catered for what the fans wanted, whether "design types" like it or not.

You're missing the point.

I'm pleased the club asked fans what they wanted too.

But I think they should have asked fans which final design they liked, not just which symbols they liked.

That way, "design types" road digger types, factory worker types, accounting types, everyone could have picked the final design they liked best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.