Club Badge (merged)

question have we ever won anything with a round Manchester city badge on our shirts ????????

OK - we are not a football club.
So what are we?
If you answer with the word 'brand' then please underpin and support this by an explanation of why we are 'brand' (as opposed to football club) and exactly what does our brand represent?

Gods own club mate. The badge should have been God, omnipotent in his splendor, foot on the throat of the devil (red of course) who has shat himself in fear. None of your ship and rose business. Would be quite fitting I think ;)

I think the club did more than enough (certainly more than anyone else has) to include the fans thoughts. In the end though you have to let the professionals do their job, you can't create a new badge using a fans committee. You'd end up with a camel on the shield.

I doubt you have any idea what other clubs have done.

QPR letting the fans decide is a much better way than better than City's, other clubs let fans chose from a list like I suggested. City can't even get the established date correctly according to Football League records.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qpr-club-crest-fans-vote-2852214.aspx

QPR 1 - Manchester City 0

Those who say the club have properly consulted the fans on this are either extremely naive or are living in cloud cuckoo land.

the badge was designed by the club months ago and theyve been working backwards on more or less the finished design ever since. The lack of vote on a short list of badges confirms this. It was a complete and utter stitch up. That's the powers that bes prerogative, I get that, just be open about it.

Now theres Gary saying he wouldn't blame the club if they didn't consult fans on future projects, on the back of one that was completely untransparent. Unbelievable.

Can you provide proof of this? Or have you just made it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.