Club Badge (merged)

Wins and relegations have fuck all to do with a badge

True, the last game of the season title win:

opening-goal_2211129k.jpg

Obviously the new club badge propaganda misses out the fact that we didn't bother with a badge for most of our history.

Can you provide proof of this? Or have you just made it up.

It is reasonable comment given the time-scales and the way the questions were asked, it would allow almost any design with probably a million permutations possible.

True, the last game of the season title win:

opening-goal_2211129k.jpg

Obviously the new club badge propaganda misses out the fact that we didn't bother with a badge for most of our history.

I have a pic of the what I assume is the 1976 team, can't get the pic on here though, a way no badge on any shirt, my dad said its because the badges were being changed over that year, but that was 1972, so

It is reasonable comment given the time-scales and the way the questions were asked, it would allow almost any design with probably a million permutations possible.
Is it reasonable to accuse people involved, that post on here in good faith of lying without any evidence ? Why should the club carry on asking the fans, if they get accused of a sham, why should people involved carry on keeping us informed of the process when they get accused of having the wool pulled over or lying ?

Those who say the club have properly consulted the fans on this are either extremely naive or are living in cloud cuckoo land.

the badge was designed by the club months ago and theyve been working backwards on more or less the finished design ever since. The lack of vote on a short list of badges confirms this. It was a complete and utter stitch up. That's the powers that bes prerogative, I get that, just be open about it.

Now theres Gary saying he wouldn't blame the club if they didn't consult fans on future projects, on the back of one that was completely untransparent. Unbelievable.
Oh do piss off. If you're gonna claim shite like that and call Gary James a liar then there's no help for you.

Put your tin foil hat on and go start your own club.

But the post said very clearly that the club had already designed the badge months ago. Given the certainty of that comment I asked for proof, which I consider a reasonable request.
The question is, can proof be provided or was the comment made up. If wager it was made up.

But the post said very clearly that the club had already designed the badge months ago. Given the certainty of that comment I asked for proof, which I consider a reasonable request.
The question is, can proof be provided or was the comment made up. If wager it was made up.
Especially when you have respected posters such as Gary stating that he saw lots of permutations of the badge etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.