Club Badge (merged)

I doubt he has proof but I think the assumption is reasonable, but as no proof can be provided either way I doubt we will find out the truth any time soon.

I doubt he has proof but I think the assumption is reasonable, but as no proof can be provided either way I doubt we will find out the truth any time soon.
How is it reasonable?

Why would someone like Gary James lie? Why would the club even fucking bother?

We have the truth we have been told the truth,what reason do you have to doubt it ? if you are looking for some truth that it was a sham then no there won't be any soon.

How is it reasonable?

Why would someone like Gary James lie? Why would the club even fucking bother?

Almost all consultations carried out make no difference, but they give more weight to the changes or new measures etc, and examples can be seen every month by Governments. There is over consultation in many walks of life these days to give the impression of a good governance structure, but it is just ticking boxes.

I am not sure if Gary James would have known everything in how the badge was designed, and different people will believe different things. Some people are more questioning than others.

It is reasonable comment given the time-scales and the way the questions were asked, it would allow almost any design with probably a million permutations possible.

I felt the time scales were ok. A month or so after the questionnaire finished was ample time to collate all the information & design something so spacious.

I felt the time scales were ok. A month or so after the questionnaire finished was ample time to collate all the information & design something so spacious.
Gav made about one hundred in a week. I think a professional team having a month is more than enough.

Almost all consultations carried out make no difference, but they give more weight to the changes or new measures etc, and examples can be seen every month by Governments. There is over consultation in many walks of life these days to give the impression of a good governance structure, but it is just ticking boxes.

I am not sure if Gary James would have known everything in how the badge was designed, and different people will believe different things. Some people are more questioning than others.
Gary has spoken at length about seeing different designs etc. I'm not into all this conspiracy theory shite on something like this. It's a fucking badge.

The difference is bud is that governments are accountable to the tax payers. City are privately owned and can do what they like. Their was no consultation in 1997 & City just changed it. In my opinion(this time) City wanted to engage with the fans and keep the club close to the community.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.