Club Badge (merged)

You missed Gary's posts about the different designs the club tried regarding 'football club', 'F.C.' And curling 'City' etc?

Don't waste your breath. It's all part of the devious plot to fool everyone into thinking the badge design was determined by the consultation.

Gary James has said in the past that when Khaldoon first became involved in the club, he booked a meeting with Gary to learn about the history of the club. He was particularly interested in the rose badge, and the meaning and history behind it. He clearly had a fondness for this badge.

Agreed.

And I am not disputing that there was a bit of tinkering with the design near the end, but from this point on we were always going to have a round badge with a rose on it. The eagle was toast.

Like others have said badge is in place now, my original comment was not to lobby for a redesign, it was on the process. I've said my piece so won't be commenting further. Adios.

Oh dear. Believe what you want. I've researched every newspaper from that period and seen the MCFC prospectus which talked of this being a new club. I've done the research but if you've performed the research yourself and have hard contemporary evidence then great, publish it. I've published the evidence in my books and academic papers. Happy to be proved wrong though if you find something contemporary that says it's simply a name change. I've spent thousands of hours... Days even researching April 1894. But show the contemporary facts and I'll admit I'm wrong

Someone else already has as stated earlier on page 162 link is that incorrect? No one has been able to clarify so far.

Agreed.

And I am not disputing that there was a bit of tinkering with the design near the end, but from this point on we were always going to have a round badge with a rose on it. The eagle was toast.

Like others have said badge is in place now, my original comment was not to lobby for a redesign, it was on the process. I've said my piece so won't be commenting further. Adios.
So you don't believe the figures the club released either then with an overwhelming majority not choosing the eagle?

Someone else already has as stated earlier on page 162 link is that incorrect? No one has been able to clarify so far.

We finished 13th in the 1893/4 season in the 2nd division. This doesn't seem to tie in with the date of formation being April 1984.

Sorry to interrupt the argument, just thought I'd post my 3d images of the new badge. :)
nps2ko.jpg

Sorry to interrupt the argument, just thought I'd post my 3d images of the new badge. :)
nps2ko.jpg
Are they from the badge pod? If they are, interesting one is on red and black, with the rumours of our away kit next year. Makes it more likely than the other blue with purple sleeves rumour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.