Club Badge (merged)

From all the forums & opinions I've researched about 0.000001% of City fans want the eagle. Maybe 49% want the rivers & 49% want the Rose with the rest happy with either. I'm no mathematician but the eagle's had its day. Wasn't there a WW2 film called Where Eagles dare?

giphy.gif

The eagle lovers AGM...current membership number on the wall behind them.

I was optimistic to begin with but I'm not sure now. Please no eagle circle hybrid, I honestly can't see why anyone would think it looks good. If we don't update an older badge I'd rather keep the terrible badge we have at present and I'll go back to silently hating the thing. I'm surprised at the support for the eagle even from fans my age. So if the majority want a pigeon then so be it unfortunately.

The club had a round badge from the early 1930's till 1997. Thats nearly 70 years compared to just over 15 years for the eagle abomination..the only surprise is its lasted this long. When will the announcement be about the new badge? Will the eagle lovers be walking around with black armbands? ;-)
One thing I do know is this, if the eagle goes I shall not be wearing a black armband but dancing with joy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.