Club Brugge (A) - CL - Post-Match Thread

People slagging sterling off, I actually thought he looked very dangerous, a bit unlucky, he definitely needs a goal or two to get his mojo back
Exactly my thoughts, people are way too harsh on him. Even though his confidence is rock-bottom he still tries his best and doesn't hide away. He missed a 1-on-1 today and I see shit like 'he's so selfish, he should leave', people need to get a grip

Some of these so-called fans need only look back a year or so to see how a player can turn their career around at the club - who'd want rid of Stones now?

When we play flowing football like that, we don't look like the best team in Europe - we look better than any team on the world stage. Credit where it's due. A masterclass of football from beginning to end. We should be so proud as City fans to watch football as good as this.

Exactly my thoughts, people are way too harsh on him. Even though his confidence is rock-bottom he still tries his best and doesn't hide away. He missed a 1-on-1 today and I see shit like 'he's so selfish, he should leave', people need to get a grip

Some of these so-called fans need only look back a year or so to see how a player can turn their career around at the club - who'd want rid of Stones now?
People aren’t harsh on him, they’re harsh on his performances and rightly so. Trying his best and not hiding away is a given but he needs to do a lot more.

Every player who for one reason or another hasn’t been playing well enough for a long time doesn’t turn things around. For every Stones there’s a Jovetic, a Bony, a Garcia, a Mangala, a Mendy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.