Club Brugge (A) - CL - Post-Match Thread

Today we played a 'team' game. I'm gonna give Sterling a free pass on this one - because he did contribute to the team - despite not scoring. Yes, it's frustrating, but if you have sny issue with the team performance today I don't get what you really want from our club? Try and be happy for the team and the squad rather than nit-picking and looking for something to piss your day off. You'll enjoy your life far more - I guarantee it.

Turn it in. Sterling played a decent game for the team - despite not scoring. If you're critical about todays 'team' performance you're gonna be pissed about everything - 'Dancing On Ice', 'Strictly Come Moaning' et al. Get a grip and enjoy beautiful football. You're life will be better for it.
Where did I criticise the team ? One can enjoy a great team performance without naively believing that every single cog therein was marvellous.

In and of itself his performance today wasn’t poor but to come on near the end of a game against inferior opponents who by that stage were tiring and fail to capitalise on their shortcomings only added to his body of mediocre work for the last 18 months. He missed several decent chances to get on the score sheet.

Up until the changes in the second half,that was some of the best football i have watched by us for some time.Other than Kev,we were at our best individually and collectively,with everyone singing from the same sheet and playing for one another.
Stand out performers were Cancelo and Foden,both were a joy to watch.

Great to see Gundo back,he is a very realistic alternative to a struggling KDB,and great to see Palmer get a decent run out.....he took his goal brilliantly and,while not everything came off afterwards,he never went hiding and he didn't look out of place on the stage.

A superb result against a tricky opponent.

The referee was the usual standard,shite.

Played superb match.
i dont know what is going sterling man, the guy cannt score simple tab

Great performance and result, made the fixture look easy, which it was not.

Players also getting back to form, and Palmer looks like another high quality local player.

The media can’t stand us. It’s all about the dippers and their ‘superb result v AM’.
Their blinkered devotion to everything Scouse is embarrassing from a supposed impartial media. We soundly beat a team that gave PSG a bloody nose, yet are hardly worth a mention.

I should enjoy our magnificence in its own right but I do admit that I get even more delight from knowing that there will be united fans out there, watching that game, hoping for a Bruges win and ending up wondering how the fuck they are so far behind us in every aspect of the game.
And scared shitless of playing us in less than 3 weeks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.