Club Brugge (A) - CL - Post-Match Thread

People aren’t harsh on him, they’re harsh on his performances and rightly so. Trying his best and not hiding away is a given but he needs to do a lot more.

Every player who for one reason or another hasn’t been playing well enough for a long time doesn’t turn things around. For every Stones there’s a Jovetic, a Bony, a Garcia, a Mangala, a Mendy
Today we played a 'team' game. I'm gonna give Sterling a free pass on this one - because he did contribute to the team - despite not scoring. Yes, it's frustrating, but if you have sny issue with the team performance today I don't get what you really want from our club? Try and be happy for the team and the squad rather than nit-picking and looking for something to piss your day off. You'll enjoy your life far more - I guarantee it.

Im very happy to get up and watch a fucking brilliant performance like that. Shout out for Cancelo, Walker, Mahrez, Foden, Cancelo is a fabulous player with so much skill, I get the feeling this lad could play anywhere, he took his goal so well, as did Walker. Brilliant game from our Phil. Thank you Pep for bringing him on like you have, Im guessing youre doing exactly the same with Cole.
I liked when Pep said in his post match presser when asked about Palmer "Football is more than playing football, young players have to be humble and work hard" what great fucking words.
When we play like this we could destroy anybody.
Exciting times ahead, so fucking happy !!!

People aren’t harsh on him, they’re harsh on his performances and rightly so. Trying his best and not hiding away is a given but he needs to do a lot more.

Every player who for one reason or another hasn’t been playing well enough for a long time doesn’t turn things around. For every Stones there’s a Jovetic, a Bony, a Garcia, a Mangala, a Mendy
Turn it in. Sterling played a decent game for the team - despite not scoring. If you're critical about todays 'team' performance you're gonna be pissed about everything - 'Dancing On Ice', 'Strictly Come Moaning' et al. Get a grip and enjoy beautiful football. You're life will be better for it.

I watched it in a boozer in south Manchester. Would have loved to have gone but my new job mixed up my start date.
There was a table of ‘cant get a ticket’ #TopReds who cheered every miss and refereeing outrage.
As soon as the second went in they drank up and fucked off sharpish, with jeers and a chorus of ‘Ole at the wheel’ ringing in their ears
Did you mention CR37 at all ?

Four dimensional football.

The cook Pep's time dependent concoction will have many academy lads playing at this level in the near future. Phil Foden as exhibit A your honours; probably Delap would already be there, but for his unfortunate injure. Cole Palmer is almost there.

Who needs a 30 goals a season striker? Pep's fluid football produces goal scores back, forward, left, centre and right. Joao Cancelo and Kyle Waker, exhibits B & C, your honours. There's a team interdependence, way ahead of the outdated typical english "hoof it to the blonde lanky lad", though we have Ederson to use that route IF needed.

Only negative note is, not on the pitch but lots of bed wetters and wet fannies and soiled arse wipes slagging off RAHEEM STERLING. He was very good tonight, he's coming back to form, same as KdB. Pep knows better than the blueamoaning wankers that took on hating OUR Raz.

Now onto seagulls shooting.

Hard work for the team is the very bare minimum standard tbf even when we were shit. It’s why Dickov still gets gigs at City.
But we are an elite, genuinely world class team nowadays and hard work alone doesn’t cut it.
Bernardo and Phil are the shining examples. Hard work allied to elite world class talent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.