Club Brugge (A) - CL - Post-Match Thread

Brilliant.

Said it before, Palmer reminds me so much of Lakey, beautiful balance when running with the ball.

He's gonna make it with his eyes closed.

Sterling needs to focus on the team and forget about his selfishness to put things right by himself in front of goal.
A few years hopefully our 'first names' in midfield will be City fans....

Today God chose you. play like we dream.

Form is only temporary if you want it to be, he’s showing all the signs of downing tools to push for a move!
I think it's easy to associate anything with 'pushing for a move'. I see a player who knows he's having a bad run of form and is trying too hard to turn things around. He's snatching at shots or shooting when there's a more obvious pass on. There's a lot of pressure to perform because we're hardly short of talent in his position.

He will come good though. He has so much experience, and even though it's an old cliche, the main thing is getting into the right positions, which he does consistently. The goals will come eventually.

Oh for God sake give over. In his case form is permanent, Class was temporary.
God, it's like some City fans want him to fail.

23 goals in 2017/18, 25 goals in 18/19, 31 goals in 19/20.

Last season he was well on his way to 25+ goals again, until his downturn in form after Christmas. He picked up and was comfortably Englands best player in the Euros (and but for a few rags missing penalties would have been player of the tournament).

He is a quality player in a bad run of form.

God, it's like some City fans want him to fail.

23 goals in 2017/18, 25 goals in 18/19, 31 goals in 19/20.

Last season he was well on his way to 25+ goals again, until his downturn in form after Christmas. He picked up and was comfortably Englands best player in the Euros (and but for a few rags missing penalties would have been player of the tournament).

He is a quality player in a bad run of form.

agreed on this.

His 20 odd mins last night he played well, and was alot better than others on saturday.

He just needs a few goals and boom he will be back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.