Club Brugge (A) - CL - Post-Match Thread

Thought they looked a decent team first half but we wore them down. We're so lucky to see another young Manc play for us in the champs league. Excited to see palmer gain confidence from this

Great performance, Brugge are clearly not just a pushover side as they showed in other 2 games. We kept them in check from the first minute and never stopped. Bernardo and Rodri are the engine of this side. Both not just help us control but provide a massive calming influence.

Buzzing for Palmer as well, another positive is Gundogan getting minutes in.

Bit concerned about KDB, he's getting there a bit slower than expected. Putting up numbers regardless, but silly giveaways like that against better opposition will go punished, we've done well to nullify most opposition threats considering turnovers, but still.

Great performance, Brugge are clearly not just a pushover side as they showed in other 2 games. We kept them in check from the first minute and never stopped. Bernardo and Rodri are the engine of this side. Both not just help us control but provide a massive calming influence.

Buzzing for Palmer as well, another positive is Gundogan getting minutes in.

Bit concerned about KDB, he's getting there a bit slower than expected. Putting up numbers regardless, but silly giveaways like that against better opposition will go punished, we've done well to nullify most opposition threats considering turnovers, but still.
Trod on the ball a couple of times as well rare to see from kev.

The highlight for me is maybe Foden has finally unlocked the perfect false 9 in our system. That was as good as you could fill in a role of a false 9, it's just a matter of if he can do it consistently.

he can, theres nothing he cant do. Hes the man

Feeling real shit at the moment with an awful cold and that performance last night was a right little pick me up. Especially the goal from palmer

Brilliant performance by the team. Walker and Foden share MOTM for me. Thoughts with our blue after being attacked by thugs.

Foden surprises every time you watch him, an unreal talent, he was everywhere last night and just seems completely at home now. I was really impressed with Rodri as well, that worry of him giving the ball away or being caught out on counters has almost gone. His positioning is much stronger and he's so much tougher in the challenge as well.

Can't help but feel sorry for Sterling, he's got to the stage where he's overthinking things even though he's making great runs. I think it will come for him eventually, but he won't be happy about being on the bench so much obviously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.