Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMightyQuinn said:
stan bowles said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Rags or 12 year old girls. Has to be one of the two.

I hope you get the sack tomorrow too. Rich irony. Maybe some of us don't like seeing anyone treated like a piece of shit the way this club has done to Mancini. You think he gives a toss about the size of his severance package ? Fuck off. He's already a multi-millionaire. It's more to do with the way it's been done than the decision to replace him itself.

This is football.

I've conceded it's been handled badly but the way a lot of people are reacting is both embarrassing as fuck and deeply disturbing.

As for hoping I get the sack, if that's all you've got to occupy your mind then please yourself, fill your boots.
Typical RAG

Gutted, my hart sank when I heard . Should have backed him. Turning into Chelsea, revolving door of managers. Loyalty, what happened to it. Football is the fans. They hear us but don't listen.

stan bowles said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Rammy Blue said:
Absolutely.

Some of the shite being written on here is truly unbelievable.

Plenty of rags about too....

Rags or 12 year old girls. Has to be one of the two.

I hope you get the sack tomorrow too. Rich irony. Maybe some of us don't like seeing anyone treated like a piece of shit the way this club has done to Mancini. You think he gives a toss about the size of his severance package ? Fuck off. He's already a multi-millionaire. It's more to do with the way it's been done than the decision to replace him itself.

Can you tell me a nice way of saying your no longer needed?

what can we do? the owners stump up the money and they call the shots. To announce it today on the premier league win anniversary was poor form though.

I don't think it was the league or cup that did for Roberto. Despite our tough CL group failing to win any of the 6 group games was clearly not acceptable...that's where the money and the branding and the glory is and his record in CL for any of his clubs has been his downfall.

One thing is certain .. His recognition will never be forgotten and he will surely know that he will always be remembered fondly by the City faithful.

the FA Cup
the Community Shield
6-1
Taking that banner down
4th highest win rate percentage in the Premier League
and the greatest moment in our history - a Premier league title win which will be remembered not just by City but around the World - Agueroooo - Roberto on the pitch.... And always a part of the history of this great club..

Thank You Roberto Mancini......

The president is now set. We sacked a manager because he failed to win anything this season despite being second and having won 2 major trophies in two years. The next guy will have to be fucking good if he wants to stay more than a year.

The way the club has gone about the last two weeks is shocking. If the writing was on the wall and they had lined up the new guy they should have done this before the FA cup final. To let it get to the frenzy it did was negligent and probably cost us the cup.

But what is done is done and we move on.

I liked Bobby, I hope I like the new guy. My gut feeling is they have no one lined up and will now be scrambling to make a deal before all the best guys go to the other big clubs looking for managers.

SSN:"Mancini is the 15th manager Baconface had seen off". Absolute bollocks but City have done themselves no favours today.

Selbyblue said:
bacuzzi said:
All you 'please grow up crowd' are forgetting that the shafting of Mancini commenced last year with Marwood a prime conspirator. You are also forgetting that we THREW AN FA CUP FINAL ffs....!!!!

Grow Up.

It's you who should "grow up", bacuzzi has a valid point, Roberto was undermined deliberately during the summer transfer window, it's been down hill ever since. In hindsight, he was a deadman walking all season and he must have known it himself all along.

Have a look on Twitter, you'll see some true colours coming out among the media types. Especially Ogden, he is dancing in glee and Holt is (fake) morally outraged as usual.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
stan bowles said:

This is football.

I've conceded it's been handled badly but the way a lot of people are reacting is both embarrassing as fuck and deeply disturbing.

As for hoping I get the sack, if that's all you've got to occupy your mind then please yourself, fill your boots.
Typical RAG

Not sure if serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.