Club Statement (Mancini sacked) (Cont)

Balti said:
Why on earth would Barca execs know about the private dealings between MCFC and the manager of Malaga?

Companies don't tend to inform their competitors what they're up to when negotiating contracts with someone else..........

Are you saying that the Barca Boys could not keep their traps shut as far as their ex-colleagues were concerned?

not very professional then if so.......

If Barca approached Pellegrini and his agent said he was well into discussions with City?

NQCitizen said:
Balti said:
Why on earth would Barca execs know about the private dealings between MCFC and the manager of Malaga?

Companies don't tend to inform their competitors what they're up to when negotiating contracts with someone else..........

Are you saying that the Barca Boys could not keep their traps shut as far as their ex-colleagues were concerned?

If Barca approached Pellegrini and his agent said he was well into discussions with City?

in which case sue the barsteward !

Balti said:

Maybe they're agents, spies if you will.

dancity19 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
argyle said:
Many posts on this site have been really unedifying, from telling the club to f-off, saying we're a laughing stock, stating they have cried and blaming everyone at the club.

Hasn't been a good few days on this site at all.

A lot of people are very confused. They are looking for somewhere to direct this and nothing's off-limits. It will pass soon enough.

In truth, our ex-manager cultivated a lot of this with his self-martyring, which went on right until the death. Some blurt on Twitter was trying to get a "Marwood Out" campaign going, which shows the depth of ignorance amongst some fans.

For me, it's been handled as well as any sacking can be. Noone wants a leak on the day of the cup final but that wasn't City's doing.

Right- what is a blurt...!!?? Some scouser called me it the other day in a football game, and I just presumed it was a weird scouse term I had never come across in my life before....!!?

-- Tue May 14, 2013 1:40 pm --

Prestwich_Blue said:
Blue Heaven said:
Nowhere has he claimed, nor implied, that he is omniscient. Find another straw man to whine about.

-- Tue May 14, 2013 5:15 am --

If it's true the leak came from Spain, as rumored, then I bet Sandro Rosell at Barca is responsible.
Definitely Barca it would seem. They don't like us these days.

We have been a bit naive to put it mildly and left ourselves open to this.

Seemingly that means Barca players would be off limits to us now?

You would have assumed Txiki might have wanted to target a few Barca fringe players. Perhaps not anymore.

If a scouser called you a "blurt" he was calling you a load of jizz.

BobKowalski said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Blue Heaven said:
If it's true the leak came from Spain, as rumored, then I bet Sandro Rosell at Barca is responsible.

That would be my guess, too. We are one of the big boys now, rivalries exist and back-stabbing exists. It comes with the territory. I do not blame City for this at all, and I don't really see any other way they could handle it, apart from bring forward the sacking.

So its all the fault of the bad man at Barca? We in no way could have handled the media management side any better? Well al least when they review what went wrong it will be a short inquest

"It was that nasty man from Barcelona boss"

Really fucking insightful. Biggest game of our season. 500m tuned in to watch. Top management looking like dicks. And it was all someone else's fault. Seems Ferran and Txiki did learn something from Roberto after all.

I asked you before and you didn't answer.

Did you expect them to get an international super-injunction out on Friday night?

Shit leaks. It leaks at Man United, it leaks at Barca and it leaks at Manchester City. If you're in discussion with a manager then there are parties who hear about it who are outside your control. The first leak came from Chile and was probably from one of MP's family or friends.

Regrettable, but that's it.

Didsbury Dave said:
BobKowalski said:
Didsbury Dave said:
That would be my guess, too. We are one of the big boys now, rivalries exist and back-stabbing exists. It comes with the territory. I do not blame City for this at all, and I don't really see any other way they could handle it, apart from bring forward the sacking.

So its all the fault of the bad man at Barca? We in no way could have handled the media management side any better? Well al least when they review what went wrong it will be a short inquest

Really fucking insightful. Biggest game of our season. 500m tuned in to watch. Top management looking like dicks. And it was all someone else's fault. Seems Ferran and Txiki did learn something from Roberto after all.

Did you expect them to get an international super-injunction out on Friday night?

Shit leaks. It leaks at Man United, it leaks at Barca and it leaks at Manchester City. If you're in discussion with a manager then there are parties who hear about it who are outside your control. The first leak came from Chile and was probably from one of MP's family or friends.

Would you say txiki made an error and contributed to the severity of the leak once it occurred by having a previous meeting in public with pellegrini's agent?

Didsbury Dave said:
BobKowalski said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Shit leaks. It leaks at Man United, it leaks at Barca and it leaks at Manchester City. If you're in discussion with a manager then there are parties who hear about it who are outside your control. The first leak came from Chile and was probably from one of MP's family or friends. Regrettable, but that's it.
Stopped grinning already Dave?

woolleyback blue said:
dancity19 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
A lot of people are very confused. They are looking for somewhere to direct this and nothing's off-limits. It will pass soon enough.

In truth, our ex-manager cultivated a lot of this with his self-martyring, which went on right until the death. Some blurt on Twitter was trying to get a "Marwood Out" campaign going, which shows the depth of ignorance amongst some fans.

For me, it's been handled as well as any sacking can be. Noone wants a leak on the day of the cup final but that wasn't City's doing.

Right- what is a blurt...!!?? Some scouser called me it the other day in a football game, and I just presumed it was a weird scouse term I had never come across in my life before....!!?

-- Tue May 14, 2013 1:40 pm --

Prestwich_Blue said:
Definitely Barca it would seem. They don't like us these days.

We have been a bit naive to put it mildly and left ourselves open to this.

Seemingly that means Barca players would be off limits to us now?

You would have assumed Txiki might have wanted to target a few Barca fringe players. Perhaps not anymore.

If a scouser called you a "blurt" he was calling you a load of jizz.

Thanks for clearing that up.....!

Didsbury Dave said:

The new straw men in the house are Txiki and Ferran, Txiki in particular. A comedy villain to rival even Tevez.<br /><br />-- Tue May 14, 2013 2:59 pm --<br /><br />
George Hannah said:
Stopped grinning already Dave?

I haven't.

BillyShears said:
Didsbury Dave said:

The new straw men in the house are Txiki and Ferran, Txiki in particular. A comedy villain to rival even Tevez.

Kloss.

You not heard about the chant tonight- 'Vicky Kloss; you're a fucking joke'.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.