Club Statement (Mancini sacked) (Cont)

PR is about fucking lying. Malcolm Tucker knows it. The United media is lying from morning to midnight. Their PR is very good like it or not.
We have Vicky Kloss making sure every journo can take the piss about Mancini, the players, the club, the problems inside the club and they even get coffee and cake personally from Vicky everytime they write some awful shit.

Everyone hated Mancini so much in the club yet they gave him a 5 year contract.
But Mancini is probably lucky with his 3.5 years compared what will the next managers get here...

Re: Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

My thoughts are similar too Cavendish gutted Bobby has gone however I'm inclined to believe the vision for the club from the top people is going to provide more.success and stability despite how bad the situation seems at present.
leewill31 said:
cavendishblue said:
TGR said:
This is why we are a laughing stock!
Fucking disgraceful !

Get a grip, don't buy into the rag-loving press hype that the Fergie way is the only way. Bayern Munich have had 18 managers during Fergie's reign & Barca 14. Managers come and go - if the owners believe we need a change to progress then I'll trust that till proved wrong.
Always been pro Mancini. will never forget what he did for us but we now move on. Way it was handled was poor but I suspect that is down to some scum-bag at Barca leaking the Pelligrini story to cause trouble rather than anything our owners did. I believe (hope?) that the bringing in of the 2 Spaniards the owners have some long-term plan, which unfortunately, Bobby was not going to fit into.

Lets wait and see - we certainly owe Bobby respect but we most certainly owe our owners far more. They have got it right so far, the odds are they will get it right now.l

about as much as i think of all this really well said...

To me, it's not the fact that targets were missed - it's the manner in which they were missed.

Had the FA Cup final been against United, Chelsea etc then the result would have been more acceptable I guess. The fact that it was against a team that cost a fraction of the money invested in ours, who on paper are far, far inferior in terms of ability and who have been pretty bad all season to be in a relegation position - is totally unacceptable.

The problem for the players I guess is that it appears few of them actually liked Mancini because of his alleged arrogance and superiority complex. So, they can play for the club and win and let the guy they dislike take all of the credit for it or they can play the way they actually did - with no passion, determination or pride.

We have players of world class ability and the manager's job is to motivate and inspire them to be their best for the club and themselves. It appears that Mancini opted to talk down to the players on the rare occasions he spoke to them and lacked the necessary man management skills to get the team playing as a unit but more importantly with a smile on their faces.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
The problem for the players I guess is that it appears few of them actually liked Mancini because of his alleged arrogance and superiority complex. So, they can play for the club and win and let the guy they dislike take all of the credit for it or they can play the way they actually did - with no passion, determination or pride.

Doesn't say much for their professionalism if that was the case.

I sincerely hope songs will be sung about that Kloss woman. Only by humiliating that woman long and loud can the dignity and soul of the Club we love more than anyone be restored. Only by holding that woman up to public ridicule can we show once-and-for-all we are not a laughing-stock.

Let's show those Arabs what-for!

Sigh said:
I sincerely hope songs will be sung about that Kloss woman. Only by humiliating that woman long and loud can the dignity and soul of the Club we love more than anyone be restored. Only by holding that woman up to public ridicule can we show once-and-for-all we are not a laughing-stock.

YEAH lets protest to the Arabs who made us sucessful. WOW some people are stupid

CITYROBBO said:
Sigh said:

YEAH lets protest to the Arabs who made us sucessful. WOW some people are stupid
Think he might be fishing mate.

Sigh said:

What do you seriously expect that to achieve?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.