Club statement - Tevez transfer request confirmed.

Fucking awesome news! I love the bloke & want him to be happy but I'm glad that the Club have shown a bit of resolve & class unlike the rags with Shrek who happily bent over & took a fat one in the brown star. Don't get me wrong I know that one day he will leave, that much is inevitable but given time he might see sense. It must be hard for him being away from his kids, I couldn't imagine living in a different country to my son but you have to March on Carlitos. Kia has a lot to answer for, that mother fucker is one seriously manipulative prick. Everyone knows what he's like, which is why the club don't want him around. My guess is if you fuck with the Sheikh & his boys, you will regret it! THE BLUE MOON KEEPS ON RISING BITCHES!

Before the official statement I didn't want to believe it. All the rubbish, I thought, written about him in the papers in the last 6 months. But no, feel like another so called deluded blue, I'm gutted, this bloke is captain of our club,an he's taking the piss out of it. Id never dream id ever say this but, Fcuk him off the money grabbing big headed Argie tw@t. It makes a mockery of the club after the video interviews an the Manc mag cover story. He's now put himself in the same boat as shrek now, just a horrible dishonest self centred individual. I'm absolutely devastated.

meeesh said:
Rammy Blue said:
"The door remains open for Carlos to be selected to play."

Very strange comment.

Probably meaning cause there are 4 games between now and Jan 1st if you include Juventus match

It sounds like a message for Carlos tbh....

Who knows? City may have even leaked the story themselves to give us 2 weeks of the fans backlash and in the hope the fans help Tevez change his mind.

Rammy Blue said:

Very strange comment.

Indeed and intimates that possibly we have been told he no longer will play unless he gets his own way?

Stay strong City. A great player but he can and will be replaced if we need to and what Carlos and Kia need to realise is that we hold his registration for the next 3.5 years and we really dont need the money from any transfer of him.

Now Kia, do you and your client wish to buy out the contract?

Unfortunately just like Rooney is finished at the rags, Carlos is finished with us and im sure that as soon as a replacement is in the bag, he will be gone.

We are Manchester City F.C not Carlos Tevez F.C!

Rammy Blue said:

Very strange comment.
I think it's directed at the fan sites and media saying that Tevez will not play this season, just sit the bench. The club is saying that Mancini is free to pick him for the squad. I am very interested in what Mancini says tomorrow. sorry, today in the UK.
Anyways, I thought the statement was well put, hopefully put pressure on the Agent, not the club and manager. It's been pretty biased reporting so far this year, so I doubt that will change

I feel much better now having seen that statement. It seems to be about money, more than a desire to leave. What I had feared was this complete breakdown in his relationship with Mancini - that he may have been denied leave or something.

I'm pretty confident now he will be here until the summer (which is absolutely crucial for us), though we will look to bring someone in in January anyway.

let him rot ......if a player wants to leave he should never put a blue shirt on again !!! get rid, i'm sure we can get a forward in from somewhere.

Parallels with the Rooney situation are unreal...agent what's to maximise his value, with Rooney his stock was in the decline after a poor world cup and his hooker habit, tevez is currently our fulcrum but come January if we sign someone to take some of the load his value and the clubs dependency will be minimised... Again the agent is trying to maximise his value...

Begs the question is where else would he get the sort of money that city can pay ??

blueinsa said:
Rammy Blue said:

Very strange comment.

Indeed and intimates that possibly we have been told he no longer will play unless he gets his own way?

I thought that too and my interpretation is the same, he`s threw his teddy out.

Good statement by the club, especially the part dismissing the myth Yaya is by far the highest earner, no doubt a deliberate ploy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.