Club Statement: Tevez

Didsbury Dave said:
This whole situation is bad news for
Mcfc just at a crucial time in a crucial season . Regardless of what happens now, I just pray the team can get on with things and results don't suffer. Next weds and sat are the biggest games of the season.

This club, jesus Christ. Things never go smoothly.

Chill out Dave and remember our history.

Didsbury Dave said:
Mcfc just at a crucial time in a crucial season . Regardless of what happens now, I just pray the team can get on with things and results don't suffer. Next weds and sat are the biggest games of the season.

If Mancini is backed to the hilt, and it appears this is the case, this might just be the incident that brings the team together. If the manager appears weak, factions appear to fill the void. A strong manager creates unity. This whole episode may be the catalyst that unites and propels the team to greater heights....

Here's hoping..

We leathered Blackburn days after the incident, I don't think the players are affected in any way and it is business as usual.

sinnerman said:
Didsbury Dave said:

If Mancini is backed to the hilt, and it appears this is the case, this might just be the incident that brings the team together. If the manager appears weak, factions appear to fill the void. A strong manager creates unity. This whole episode may be the catalyst that unites and propels the team to greater heights....

Here's hoping..

The fans will make the difference. No Question.

LoveCity said:
We leathered Blackburn days after the incident, I don't think the players are affected in any way and it is business as usual.
Hardly "as usual", personnel shortages aside, IMO we've always played better without Tevez getting in the way. He's been pretty much absent all season (Wigan excepted)

sinnerman said:
Big G said:
Anthony_18 said:
He's training with the first team squad tomorrow. I think Mancini has offered him an olive branch. Apologise to his team-mates and Mancini himself and he's got a chance of coming back in the reckoning. Hopefully that's how it's gonna be.

Because he has to 'Report to' does not mean he is training.

Anthony_18 said:
The word 'alleged' and 'Carlos will report to Roberto Mancini tomorrow' suggest he's not toast.

The word 'alleged' takes away all claims and counter claims, the club cannot say 'he did or did not' until the final outcome of the hearing, the word 'alleged' cover their asses.

Correct. This hearing is only in the investigation stage. Everything is alleged so far and nothing yet proved, legally speaking.

The interesting words of the statement are contract breaches which implies that we are leaving all disciplinary outcomes open i.e. sacking; and report to Mancini which appears to me, a backing or vindication of Mancini's position.

Tevez is history and quite rightly so, whether by sacking or selling is largely irrelevant.

I think and am prepared to be quoted and righted if I am wrong, but due to some bullshit ruling in the FA/Prem the club can only suspend him for a maximum of 2 weeks pending disciplinary, rules stating we have to allow the guy back now and must do until the end of the hearing,
If the club are to pursue a breach of contract then the club must be 100% squeeky clean with their process.

I'd wager a lot of the squad will be glad he's getting his come uppance-he's had more special treatment than anyone I can remember at the club.He's tried to undermine everything Mancini has done and takes great pleasure in upsetting the applecart.I'd love to know what Kompany,De Jong,Hart etc think.

Didsbury Dave said:

Give over, Dave, if anything it will help galvanise the club.

Do you really think that the players were happy that Carlos refused to come on in such a huge game? (and let's not have any of that "he just refused to warm up" nonsense, we all know he refused to come on as we saw it with our own eyes)

They may not stab him in the back but they will most certainly be glad to see the back of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.