Club Statement: Tevez

lloydie said:
Bilboblue said:
The Club has been conducting an investigation into the events of 27 September at the Allianz Arena. The Club has now reached a stage in its investigation where it has concluded that there is a case for Carlos Tevez to answer of alleged breaches of contract.
Accordingly, the Club has informed him that he will face disciplinary proceedings and the hearing will be convened shortly.
Carlos will be required to report to Roberto Mancini for training on Thursday

In the plural, no less, interesting!

Well spotted. I would think the minimum punishment we are looking at is 6 weeks.

MCC said:
I wonder what they have in store for the twat?
article-0-03D0C7AC000005DC-4_468x288.jpg

The word 'alleged' and 'Carlos will report to Roberto Mancini tomorrow' suggest he's not toast.

So it seems there is a case to answer.

And it seems the other subs have backed Bobby's version of events.

They obviously know which side their bread is buttered.

Three_Hat-tricks said:
Hopefully the hearing will be like this. Tevez as Blackadder and Mancini as Melchett. ;-)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRx90mOXS7Q[/youtube]

Wouldn't it more likely to be Khaldoun or Marwood playing Melchett?

whatever the outcome need to nip this in the bud very quickly - and think the club gonna do just that - big week after villa - two huge games , gotta have it done n dusted n not let the little t**t upset the bigger picture which is MCFC - the CLUB !!

Anthony_18 said:
He's training with the first team squad tomorrow. I think Mancini has offered him an olive branch. Apologise to his team-mates and Mancini himself and he's got a chance of coming back in the reckoning. Hopefully that's how it's gonna be.

Because he has to 'Report to' does not mean he is training.

Anthony_18 said:
The word 'alleged' and 'Carlos will report to Roberto Mancini tomorrow' suggest he's not toast.

The word 'alleged' takes away all claims and counter claims, the club cannot say 'he did or did not' until the final outcome of the hearing, the word 'alleged' cover their asses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.