Club vs country *Poll Added*

Who do you follow/support more passionately?

• Total voters
Pep or Waistcoat? Tough one.
It’s like that old chestnut, would you rather be the absolutely amazing version of you, or someone else you admire, if you’re a right ****. an extraordinary human being, who could finally give up extorting life savings from pensioners in old folks homes?

Or, be tortured by middle earth, elf type cunts, who couldn’t get enough of medieval methods for loosening everything, not just the tongue. To put a fucking gold rimmed hat on it, they also insisted on a 24/7 broadcast of Europe’s Final Countdown.

That’s how I feel about the options provided, which way do you go? I’m not a fucking savant.

City 100%, considering USA is my national team. I'm happy for them if they win and really don't give a rat's pitoot if they lose.
City, on the other hand, even in "typical City" days, I was never a bundle of joy when we lost

Last time I really gave a shit about England was Italia ‘90. If they’ve made it to the semis, or final of a tournament I’ll watch. Don’t get arsed when they lose though.

I come from a very small country that is remarkably shit at football. In order to have a good football career the players can't stay in this league. So everyone kinda pulls together for the national team as there are no rival players to hate or any good club football but of course people aren't overly interested as the team sucks. There's just so long you can tolerate another 0-0 against some other minnow and losing 5-0 to any half decent team. The stadium is only full when a big international team visits.

I support City more as there is no real hope of international team achieveing anything but if my country produced some remarkable golden generation I think it would become top. Even getting to a world cup for my country would be nothing short of a miracle and I'm sure people can understand the kind of emotion that would bring.
Scottish are you?

City every day of the week. I've been hot and cold on England throughout my life and wasn't even particularly excited about the Euros final, to be honest. Haven't watched any of the Nations League stuff and never bother with international friendlies either, but I watch every second City play.

England games are totally boring for me, I don't often turn a game off once I start watching but England's games it happens often
I just don't get a buzz from it, I think international football happens far to often now and so is diluted to the point that it feels pointless
And its all about money, everyone wants a piece of the pie, from the FA, UEFA, FIFA, TV companies etc etc, it's at a point for me where even the World Cup is a bit, hmm can't be arsed, if I've got nowt better to do then OK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.