Club World Cup 2025 - Who’s going?

That looks light on accommodation, match tickets, and spends. Internal flights too if each game is in a different location each time.

I wouldn't expect change from £10k.

Was gonna say. I’ve not sat down and done sums. But virtually every category there looks way way short.

Costs involved for all 4 weeks:
Return flight to USA £600
Internal flights/travel: £300
Accommodation: £1500
Match tickets: £450
Spends: £3000

Total cost £5850 max.
Reckon with shared accommodation and more frugal spending this could be slimmed down to £3850 max. Either way it’s a dear do!
This is why we work though - to spend the money you’ve earned on making memories, not on buying things you don’t need.
Suspect £50 a night is optimistic for accommodation?

Suspect £50 a night is optimistic for accommodation?
Tipping in USA is ridiculous these days too. 20% extra in the popular places, but maybe some Blues located there will have a better idea of where to go. Or they could just pay people more than minimum wage.

Me and my old man thinking about a week for some of the early round games. Will see where and when they're announced I suppose. And if his wife will let him go lmao

The draw for the old format was September last year but that was for a December “tournament”. Are we expecting the draw to happen around the same time, will we know all the teams by then?

I live about 50 miles north of Atlanta, have lived over here since 2000. I was born in Manchester, lived in Rochdale and the Midlands before emigrating to the States.
I will be going to as many games as is feasible but obviously the ones at The Mercedes Benz stadium will be a given!
Genuine offer:
If any traveling blues want any advice on flights/accommodation/car-rental, good/best places to eat & drink etc etc.... anything really. I will be only too happy to help !!

That looks light on accommodation, match tickets, and spends. Internal flights too if each game is in a different location each time.

I wouldn't expect change from £10k.
Agree, plus internal flights can be high, unless you know what you are doing...
Decent medium range hotels will be minimum $100/night plus taxes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.