Cole Palmer

For sure one or two will get away, that’s bound to happen just based on probabilities.

I think we've got the balance right so far. Maybe Lavia or Palmer will be ones to regret, personally don't think so.
Smells a little like Sturbridge, although a superior fee

Makes not one bit of sense to me, especially given his education, that being said we have to wish him well; a few, like you said, will sneak through but that is some serious till given his experience..

Good luck, however, prem soon cum just got longer kidda

It's difficult to think he gets more game time at Chelsea than at City other than cups etc. (so no difference)

It still makes you a little sad when you lose "one of your own" so maybe that's clouding my judgment a little.

From our point of view the money is good and it might help to retain / challenge for the net spend cup

It doesn’t matter how well he plays in game or in training. He isn’t going to get a proper chance at city, not when we have ready made players
Not sure he will at Chelsea tbh. Once Nkunku is fit again he's going to be behind him and Sterling at least.

Not the best move if it's genuinely about game time and his development.

I think this is one of the first times the club have got it wrong. We should have been doing everything we can to keep one of the top young players in the country.

Yes the academy is now a business, but surely the main is should be to get these young players in our first team - if they’re good enough
We’ve been here before; talent doesn’t give the divine right to succeed and I’d make an educated guess there is more knowledge our side than we know publicly; he wasn’t half as lauded as sancho and we know that outcome…

All the best regardless

I think this is one of the first times the club have got it wrong. We should have been doing everything we can to keep one of the top young players in the country.

Yes the academy is now a business, but surely the main is should be to get these young players in our first team - if they’re good enough
Name one academy player that has left and we as a club did worse or possibly regret it…

It's difficult to think he gets more game time at Chelsea than at City other than cups etc. (so no difference)

It still makes you a little sad when you lose "one of your own" so maybe that's clouding my judgment a little.

From our point of view the money is good and it might help to retain / challenge for the net spend cup

Palmer can fit into multiple positions and for me he has it he is ready and a top player, the only thing he doesn't have is top level playing time..

Think it's one who got away but at least we have a good fee for the lad..

I know everybody hates the word netspend.

But doesn’t this make our net spend negative?

I think we will slightly profit this window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.