Cole Palmer

Good money for him. Pep obv wasnt that keen on him. Lets wait and see. Im surprised he went to chelsea with the size of there squad. Think he wud have benefited with a team like Brighton but end of day only 1 team we know in fir him. Good luck to him but i think its good business

Maybe we are open to this because of off the field factors. If so, and just assuming, the club have a much better indication than we do. He’s clearly talented.

I know everybody hates the word netspend.

But doesn’t this make our net spend negative?

I think we will slightly profit this window.
We’ll be £3m up just off this deal I believe. Could be a lot more but I’m sure someone will know exactly.

Palmer can fit into multiple positions and for me he has it he is ready and a top player, the only thing he doesn't have is top level playing time..

Think it's one who got away but at least we have a good fee for the lad..
We can evaluate ‘potential’ on this one; indeed the potential has dictated price, however, look who we are today and the due diligence we command…. He’s a prospect who has undoubtedly had the numbers turn his head, that is a repetition of a few bright stars over the last few years and we haven’t been burned once; sadly for Cole, this smells of asset building from the chavs, floated in a system which is waiting for one to become an anomaly, however that nurture from top clubs is flawed when it’s not done within; a Brighton et al would of been perfect at this stage but he’ll be a nomad within 12 months imo!!

Maybe we are open to this because of off the field factors. If so, and just assuming, the club have a much better indication than we do. He’s clearly talented.

I've seen conversations from people - who claim to have met him personally - about him not being a very nice bloke off the pitch and not treating his girlfriend well but with nothing concrete on hand I've always been inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Personally I find it more likely that there's absolutely nothing wrong with him as a person and it's purely that Pep decided he didn't have the attacking threat to make it here.

never shown anything like the talent that commands this fee, if it’s true he’s asked for more game time etc and pep can’t offer it, then this is some of the best business we’ve done. The gutted reaction on here is a bit dramatic but each to their own. Good luck Cole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.