Cole Palmer

Said early last season that this is one of the worst bits of business we've done. Looks even worse now. The kid has doubled the value that we sold him at.

Said early last season that this is one of the worst bits of business we've done. Looks even worse now. The kid has doubled the value that we sold him at.
Worst bits of business ? Have word with yourself have u ever heard of Samaras, Lee Badbuy, Jo .. there is a relatively long list Infact , dude wanted out we got a good price end of

Hindsight and all that. 40M for a player who for the previous two years offered very little when given an opportunity was great business. The move was the best for all concerned. Palmer wouldn't have been at the euros if he stayed with us last season

Hindsight and all that. 40M for a player who for the previous two years offered very little when given an opportunity was great business. The move was the best for all concerned. Palmer wouldn't have been at the euros if he stayed with us last season
I think that's the issue for many - I kept banging on that you can see more then potential with him. Very confident with the ball, ok made some youthful mistakes but pretty rare talent - I wish we made an extra special effort to keep him (being local and a star is a rare thing). So unlucky with timing - a week or so later - De Bruyne out for six months - would have given loads more opportunities - so unlucky n this aspect

He’s going to end up being world class. I think we have made a mistake and should have done more to keep him - given him more game time or maybe not signing someone like Doku. I think palmer is the better player.

It’s a bit late now though, so it’s all ifs and maybes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.