Cole Palmer

The decision to sell him and then sounk all of the money on Nunes, was criminal.

Last summer was a shit show and now Txici iappewrs to be gun shy, hence no activity.
Really?

It was obvious, at least to me, that there would be very little transfer activity until after the Euros were over.

It happens every year, when there is an international tournament.

And with his track record, I really don’t understand the criticism of Txiki.

Yes, we’ve had one or two duds since he became the DoF, but most of his dealings have been great successes.

I totally disagree. Literally loads understood that young players form can fluctuate for a few seasons between say 17 to 23.. he was very young to expect season after season progression. Phil was the same. But his class was there all to see. I look back at my post day he was sold.. had exactly same thoughts as now.. as a club we did badly there. Hindsight has nothing to do with it. Many people's hunches that not working hard to loan him out was a bad move. Local star for 10 years is what we have lost. No one can question that finish..in the final..1 minute on...amazing..sad loss for us
Agree to disagree as it were -but most Blues I know were delighted with the £40M -which had come out of nowhere basically and as we’ve all heard the Player himself settled on moving out

I think last season, with his 2 goals in the first 2 games, Kev's injury and Mahrez having left, he could've had a chance to cement his spot with us. Unfortunately, by then he had already made up his mind to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.