Cole Palmer

I wish I hadn't watched MotD this morning .... the goals (could've been 6 or 7 tbh) just made me feel worse.

I've had mates message me saying 'fcuk the red b@stard' etc, but I'm beginning to think he's potentially better than Foden, who for whatever reason looks miles off it, and did so in the summer too.

I wish I hadn't watched MotD this morning .... the goals (could've been 6 or 7 tbh) just made me feel worse.

I've had mates message me saying 'fcuk the red b@stard' etc, but I'm beginning to think he's potentially better than Foden, who for whatever reason looks miles off it, and did so in the summer too.
Foden has barely played this season. Do you not think it’s a bit early to be writing him off? He only won player of the season a few months ago

FFS why cant people just let it go.......hes gone,we got a good deal at time...we were happy he was happy..........job done move on
He’s an academy player who’s now arguably one of the best players in the league. I think it’s ok to think we shouldn’t have sold him.

We sold Alvarez, who I think we should have kept. Sane as well.

I think it’s perfectly reasonable to think we made a mistake or even just to talk about a former city player.

Palmer doing so well for Chelsea is a good thing, same as Lavia doing well for Soton...

Clubs are more likely to spend heavily on City academy players now, some of whom will be duds.

Reactions: PPT
Cole is a very quet lad and certainly not the brightest. He is friendly with my son who knows the family well and I have met him also.

He has an abundance of ability but suffered a lot of injuries whilst in the accademy. He was light weight and small until he had a sudden growth spurt. He has always had a wonderful left foot with superb finishing ability but I don't think even his best friends expected how he would do so well at Chelsea.

No point crying over spilt milk, what is done is done.

I wish him all the best.

Cole is a very quet lad and certainly not the brightest. He is friendly with my son who knows the family well and I have met him also.

He has an abundance of ability but suffered a lot of injuries whilst in the accademy. He was light weight and small until he had a sudden growth spurt. He has always had a wonderful left foot with superb finishing ability but I don't think even his best friends expected how he would do so well at Chelsea.

No point crying over spilt milk, what is done is done.

I wish him all the best.
Bingo was just about to write similar. He was always a neat player with a nice left foot but grew very late, so he had a lot of injuries and looked a bit awkward as he hadn't grown into his body. Almost freak circumstances really .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.