Cole Palmer

This thread pops up regularly at the top of the pile but I don't really get it's longevity.
He's gone and it's fine to hold the opinion we made a mistake but isn't it time to move on?

I can understand why the press and opposition fans keep going on about as a stick to beat us with but it seems a perverse sort of masochism to do it ourselves.

This thread pops up regularly at the top of the pile but I don't really get it's longevity.
He's gone and it's fine to hold the opinion we made a mistake but isn't it time to move on?

I can understand why the press and opposition fans keep going on about as a stick to beat us with but it seems a perverse sort of masochism to do it ourselves.
You don't understand it's longevity ? Yet your here post ing on it,lol
Would those posters who are tierd of talking about Palmer please do the simple option and ignore the thread ....think there are about 5,000 other threads you could easily browse and contribute to if you so wished.

We are talking about one of the finest players in the world frght now , every true football fan ,imo, would be forgiven for wanting to keep a check on his process, it's quite exordinary , and for my own part, I was savy enough to predict he had the talent to be one of the best players on the planet , just as he left us last season.

Others couldn't see that talent , and now sound bitter and angry ,lol.

Great player with a fantastic goal scoring record,one that MCFC football club should be proud of,imo.
Stop the bitterness, just appreciate the sublime footballing ability of our ex player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.