Cole Palmer

That was my reading too.

"Stick around, be patient, and have more nights like tonight or go away and take your chances elsewhere".
I thought Kyle's interview with him after the game with TNT was interesting too because he kind of said something similar - the undercurrent of it for me was "Stick around, be patient, you'll be learning from the best by being here."

This is like Brahim Diaz situation all over again, after Pep's comments in the interview after the game and Cole's general attitude in this interview, I cannot see him staying.

I don't understand the situation with Palmer, Does Pep want a new face from the transfer market because he does not fancy Palmer, Or is it more about his age and trust and Palmer himself in training or lifestyle,

Pep was not sitting on the fence when asked will he stay, Pep said he stays or we sell no loan, it sort of says we don't think your ready and you will be a squad player,

I want him to stay but it’s never that simple. He’s clearly talented and wants to play every week which he won’t at City. There is an argument that if he stays he gets a bigger role within the squad but that’s still a risk for him because he might not. I’d much rather have him take up a place than Gomez. With clubs like Brighton and West Ham clearly interested you can see why maybe he’s leaning towards leaving. In this inflated market will anyone bid what we think he’s worth?

IMO Bernardo, Palmer (and Foden when Kev is back) is enough for RW. Doku challenges Grealish which is exactly what we need. He literally has no competition r.e. a winger who can play on the left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.