Cole Palmer

If Cole really wants to leave and the fee is decent I’d let him go. He cost us nothing, it’s just so late in the window.

He will be gone, I was very surprised to not see him have a run against Newcastle after the performance against Sevilla. That should of been the time and chance for a run in the side with Bernardo out and then Phil. Personally feel City have dropped one here, especially with the ludicrous prices being knocked about for a replacement.
Apparently he got new agent and to be frank best to build momentum with those who want to stay. It’s for best if it will end like this.

I'm not trying to be critical because he is a talented player but let's be real, he was bordering on becoming a forgotten man before he scored a goal in the Charity Shield.

I want him to stay and I want him to succeed but he's hardly a Foden level talent.

I've seen Chelsea fans claim it could be revenge for KDB but this ain't it.
Talented yes but KDB levels no way! I saw this flying around and I thought Lavia was KDB moment lol

Would be a strange move for him given the wide players they have. Chelsea are a strange club, they’ve got the worlds most expensive goalkeeper out on loan, a £100million striker out on loan and soon to have a £60 million left back out on loan. If I was a player that wouldn’t bode well to me about their long term thinking
There is no direction at that club. Spending money to solve problems is only answer.

If they’re offering £50m+ we should snap their hand off. Nobody really knows for sure whether or not he is good enough to make it with us and it’s highly likely that we never actually get to find out. If he stays here, he will be lucky to start 10 games all season. You don’t turn down that kind of money for someone who will hardly play. It’s also a great move for the lad, even if it is only for setting himself up financially for life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.