Cole Palmer

With Palmer leaving will Gomez be given an opportunity as backup on the right?

All the Palmer haters on the forum last season will be happy. As will the lad who sat behind me in Athens. Had to endure 60 minutes of him slagging the lad off until he scored.

I don't see how we benefit selling to a rival though. Top talent.

Last edited:
I am sad to see Palmer go.

But business is business and City have gotten a phenomenal fee. All the best for him

As one who really wants to see more minutes for academy players, I am naturally disappointed. Regardless, we will always lose some players who decide that competing for a position is not something they want - it requires a lot of patience, belief, trust and determination, and either Cole has run out of some of that, or we have decided we have more talent waiting and the offer is just too good. I wish Cole the very best for the future.

His fee is ridiculous - English tax. He is worth 18 M of euros according to Transfermarkt. Good business by City. Glad that this is a sale and not a loan.

Felix is the only loqn I can see out of nowhere, and even that seems unlikely.

Like Cole, but I have always felt he is a bit below the standard to be talented enough to ever play regularily for us. Think with his skill-set he would have been better of seeing refuge in the Bundesliga like a lot of English youngsters have done.

Seems like the club doesn't rate him that high either, and the price is very good
Felix is the one that I keep coming back to as well, we know he only wants Barca but sounds like getting Cancelo in is a bigger priority to them, can they get both sorted by Friday? He would most certainly suit our requirements with his ability to play right across the front 3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.