Cole Palmer

He wanted to leave mate. I know someone who knows his mum and he said that if he didn't get enough game time last season he'd be off, and he is.
For whatever reason, he didn't do himself justice last season, & Pep looked quite resolute that of he was leaving it would be permanent.

Pep sees him In training everyday, so as I suspected, Pep's comments had ominous connotation for Palmer at City.

Flashes here & there at the end of matches where we're winning 4-0, does Cole nor City any favours. We need consistency & he's not shown any over the last 2 season's imo...

One for the 'he's a rag fuck him' crowd. He's been at City since he was a kid. He obviously cares for them. Why wouldn't he?

For this to have happened.. Cole likely forced the move and once City got their valuation.. they were happy to let him go.

I can't really blame Txiki since it seems he was given 2 years worth of chances of breaking into the team (would have been 3 years had he stayed).

That said it's pretty obvious..

The up and coming academy lads have to displace a starter to get into the team and the unhappy starter moans, groans and has to be moved on.

Such is the case with Foden displacing Sterling, and Rico displacing Cancelo.

We had high hopes of Palmer displacing Mahrez but he seems to think he can't displace Bernardo or Foden now and he's probably right.

I honestly thought he was worth 80 mil and would have wanted to hold out for that much but I digress.

So best of luck Cole except against City!

Personally can confirm this is true. You don't have to believe me, but I actually heard this yesterday morning myself. Was asked not to share it though so I didn't! Other than tell Ahsan on the stream I was on via whatsapp (you'll know if you caught that video haha)

I think they might have even bid (or are considering at least) around £50m. No idea if Cole wants it, or if city are fine for him to go, but it's all legit. Would be gutted personally. We'd regret it.
I was convinced you were talking about an incoming!

For this to have happened.. Cole likely forced the move and once City got their valuation.. they were happy to let him go.

I can't really blame Txiki since it seems he was given 2 years worth of chances of breaking into the team (would have been 3 years had he stayed).

That said it's pretty obvious..

The up and coming academy lads have to displace a starter to get into the team and the unhappy starter moans, groans and has to be moved on.

Such is the case with Foden displacing Sterling, and Rico displacing Cancelo.

We had high hopes of Palmer displacing Mahrez but he seems to think he can't displace Bernardo or Foden now and he's probably right.

I honestly thought he was worth 80 mil and would have wanted to hold out for that much but I digress.

So best of luck Cole except against City!
Some very good points ... apart from your valuation. ;)

Basic ?? Its for a position we need help with, just ask Rodders. Are you sure you`re a Blue as you don`t seem to be able to grasp our needs and not

Basic ?? Its for a position we need help with, just ask Rodders. Are you sure you`re a Blue as you don`t seem to be able to grasp our needs and not needs ?
Probably been a blue longer than you and if you think nunes is our answer, you are deluded

Would be very disappointing, and indeed risky, if we allow Palmer to leave with no-one else coming in.
Said this earlier, but Palmer has played 491 Premier League minutes since 2021.

I'm not sure it leaves us light. McAtee and/or Bobb are surely capable of covering that playing time.

I rate Cole, but his contribution and ability seem to have been greatly exaggerated since the news about Chelsea's bid broke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.