Cole Palmer

Good luck Cole. A frustrating one to take as a fan but great money coming in for an academy product. Wish him well but not success at our expense. Got to trust the club on this one

So in your opinion, he never had a chance under Pep.

In typical Bluemoon fashion, the narrative has immediately been twisted into "the manager wanted rid because he was never good enough."

Cole wanted to leave. Chelsea made an offer. We rejected it. Chelsea made a fucking great offer. We accepted it.

The rest is blinkered bullshit.

Insecurity. Our fan base reeks of it.

Nothing to be or feel insecure regarding the rags these days,nothing at all,the hate will go on forever from fans of a certain age and upwards,but insecurity ? Nah,no chance.

In fact the last 10 years has made me laugh and smile at them more than it ever has in my life,and can't see that changing anytime soon.

Back to Palmer,it's pretty simple really,rag or not,Pep didn't fancy him so it was always gonna be a bye bye,some Blues will take a bit of time to get over it,others won't.

Nothing to be or feel insecure regarding the rags these days,nothing at all,the hate will go on forever from fans of a certain age and upwards,but insecurity ? Nah,no chance.

In fact the last 10 years has made me laugh and smile at them more than it ever has in my life,and can't see that changing anytime soon.

Back to Palmer,it's pretty simple really,rag or not,Pep didn't fancy him so it was always gonna be a bye bye,some Blues will take a bit of time to get over it,others won't.

Spot on. There's no point keeping a player just because he's an academy lad, when he is on the margins of the first team squad.

If you get a deal too good to turn down, you make sure that deal goes ahead.

When he was a child. He’s then spent most of his years at city and become a city fan. He attended away games and actively cheered us on.

What is the obsession with if he’s a rag or not?
Can any pro these days be a “fan”. They get hoovered up by a system as a wee kid. Parental allegiance is possibly only factor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.