Cole Palmer

Tried hard, wasn’t good enough to break into the squad, it’s a fair cop.

Personally think it’s an awful decision by his management to go to Chelsea - he is the latest shiny thing for them but will likely push out Madueke who they only signed in January…….next summer there could easily be a shinier toy pushing him out.
Awful decision on a 7 year deal and on big money, hmmm not so sure. My thoughts is he will go there confident and shine. A real loss for City considering Bernado’ quoted release clause next season. If the kid was given a chance against Newcastle and Sheff Utd I think we would be having a different conversation, I thought he earned the chance with the goals against Arsenal and Sevilla. I think Alvarez’s World Cup has given city a bit of a headache and we’re playing him off Halland, which for me he’s not good enough there. Football is a game of opinions though.

Awful decision on a 7 year deal and on big money, hmmm not so sure. My thoughts is he will go there confident and shine. A real loss for City considering Bernado’ quoted release clause next season. If the kid was given a chance against Newcastle and Sheff Utd I think we would be having a different conversation, I thought he earned the chance with the goals against Arsenal and Sevilla. I think Alvarez’s World Cup has given city a bit of a headache and we’re playing him off Halland, which for me he’s not good enough there. Football is a game of opinions though.
He aint getting on the pitch imo

Attachments

• 77F2635B-5357-435A-8973-7C7E1B1360FE.jpeg
    77F2635B-5357-435A-8973-7C7E1B1360FE.jpeg
    1,014.5 KB · Views: 78
He aint getting on the pitch imo
An average of £32.25m a player…. Plus their wages all on 6-8 yr contracts. Average it at say £300k pw (some will be on more, some on less) and 7 yr contracts that’s another £3.4b almost in wages if they all stay! So £4.5b potential outlay and they say City are the ones ruining the game.
Of course, I’ve had some red wine so my maths could be off but it’s somewhere near that as an investment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.