Cole Palmer

The one thing that strikes me is Palmer’s fitness. He looks to have quite good stamina, which has surprised me, and while I imagine he might tire toward the end of the season, I reckon he’ll do fine. He had a fantastic opportunity to square it and lay it on a plate for someone in the first half but made a right mess of it, mercifully.

wtf was he trying do acting like a **** and trying to be a rat listening to our game plan when haaland had to push him off?
I wished his kid good luck and use to like him but now he can fuck right off .
Sturridge 2.0
Come on, he was having a laugh with guys he's basically grown up with in a game of football, everyone thought it was funny, nowt to get upset over.

I'm struggling to see what it is we've missed about Cole Palmer. I don't think we'd have had any additional points to our tally by keeping him. Down the line we may lament this loss but it's far too premature to say that we did bad business. In any case, the player wanted to leave.h balance and movemen

Losing Cole Palmer has not yet cost us anything. The biggest loss is clearly Ilkay Gundogan, compounded by injuries to Stones and De Bruyne. We've actually been magnificent to win a Treble, lose all those midfielders and still find ourselves top of the pile. The sale of Cole Palmer doesn't yet come into it.
The Media ( I am looking at you Winter and Ladyman ) are certainly going over the top with their de ification of a kid who has barely made 15 full appearances.
Nonetheless there is something about his balance, movement and ability to strike the ball that harks back to Neil Young.
I hope that I am wrong and its just early senility

The one thing that strikes me is Palmer’s fitness. He looks to have quite good stamina, which has surprised me, and while I imagine he might tire toward the end of the season, I reckon he’ll do fine. He had a fantastic opportunity to square it and lay it on a plate for someone in the first half but made a right mess of it, mercifully.
That's because he spends about 90% of the game waiting for an attack at the opponents half. He never tracks back into his own half to stop the opponents from attacking. Good player but very lazy, reminds me of Ozil...just not as gifted

we should have just told him your staying for one more year and we will give you the game time we promised, if not after that you can leave.

I think we have sold one of the best young players in the country to a potential rival. He probably wouldn’t get into our first team regularly now, but in a few years I think he would have done.

He’s improved Chelsea and he won’t be regretting it right now. So fair play to him and we got a great fee for him

That's because he spends about 90% of the game waiting for an attack at the opponents half. He never tracks back into his own half to stop the opponents from attacking. Good player but very lazy, reminds me of Ozil...just not as gifted
I wouldn’t say he was lazy. I think his natural position is a cam and it’s not always needed for players like that to track back. He was running around and working quite hard for Chelsea the other day. His running style doesn’t help either.

You can maybe compare to Ozil when he was 21.

Last edited:
Great business from 45 mil for any unknown who had potential who didn’t want to be at city who didn’t get on with pep good riddance

I wouldn’t say he was lazy. I think his natural position is a cam and it’s not always needed for players like that to track back. He was running around and working quite hard for Chelsea the other day. His running style doesn’t help either
That was cas he was playing us lazy player what I’ve seen of him but haven’t watched him a lot only in first team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.