Combined Manchester XI

Is he any good? I really haven't seen enough of him to reach any sort of conclusion yet ;)

I saw a bit of him vs. Hull and he looked decent, but prob half of our EDS would look good against them too. The media are salivating over him, but that's no more reliable yardstick either.

Better than Memphis - prob safe to say that ...

I cannot understand why so many Utd fans put Shaw in a first XI? WTF has he done? How many times has he had a good game? When has he ever played well in a big game?

Valencia? He has been the weak link everytime he has played against us. He's shite.

What makes you say that?

He made fewer saves per game and had a worse passing accuracy than Bravo the last two years for a start.

I'd also say as well as being below Bravo and Neuer, he's behind Oblak, Trapp, Cortois, Czech and Buffon as well.
I despise the fuckin rag cunts with a passion,& i cant bring myself to say his name but the rag **** has prob been 2nd best keeper behind neuer last couple of yrs

I despise the fuckin rag cunts with a passion,& i cant bring myself to say his name but the rag **** has prob been 2nd best keeper behind neuer last couple of yrs
Based on what? He does come close in terms of stats.

Buffon, Oblak and Bravo are all rated higher on the continent. There's also a reason Madrid stuck with Navas who was a revelation last year as opposed to going back in for DDG.

I think this is just a case of 'favouring' what you know on this thread.

I would only have two
Pogba and Shaw ( I was genuinely disappointed that Pogba went back to the Rags as I like to watch him play but seeing him in that filthy red kit makes me sick)

Bravo
Sagna, Kompany, Stones, Shaw
Pogba Fernandinho Silva
Sterling Aguero De Bruyne

Just the seven United players in Jamie Jackson's combined XI. Mourinho, unsurprisingly, is selected as manager. A "simple choice", apparently.

1049.jpg

Just the seven United players in Jamie Jackson's combined XI. Mourinho, unsurprisingly, is selected as manager. A "simple choice", apparently.

1049.jpg

There's been so many of these floating around I think idiots like Jackson just try to be different. Not even United fans would put Rooney in a combined XI.

There's been so many of these floating around I think idiots like Jackson just try to be different. Not even United fans would put Rooney in a combined XI.

Most United fans I know wouldn't even have Rooney in their starting XI, never mind a combined one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.