come back mark hughes

Yeah, come back Mark, so you can remind us all what an appalling job you did the last time.

Does nobody get it, this guy's ego wouldn't let him play second fiddle to anybody.

Including Sheikh Mansour, and was the final nail in his coffin...

kippax neil said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Quite right. Top 6 in the Premiership and in the semis of the Carling Cup when he went. Bloody clown.

Top 6 at the time but with very little evidence that we were going to stay there -
Top 4 now (largely due to other teams not capitalising and an easy run of games) and absolutely no evidence to suggest we are going to stay there.

nevilletogoater-in said:
i personally don't want to see MH anywhere near our club again. For me he's now in the same bracket as Frank Clark, Stuart Pearce, Alan Ball as the clubs worst ever managers!!
Well he took over a team that had finished 9th on 55 points, strengthened it for £120 million, and then finished 10th on 50 points. So you may not be too far off the mark.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Yeah, come back Mark, so you can remind us all what an appalling job you did the last time.

Does nobody get it, this guy's ego wouldn't let him play second fiddle to anybody.

Including Sheikh Mansour, and was the final nail in his coffin...

A manager who wanted to manage the club himself without interference? I'm shocked.

Thank you Mark Hughes for giving us a chance to qualify for the champions leauge
if we get a proper manager for X-mas.

Gelsons Dad said:
I'm sure if he asks the right questions in the right areas! After conceding 3 or so goals that is.

Could everyone who supports MH rather than City please use: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.greytaff.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.greytaff.com/forum</a> that way we could have more relevant threads on our front page considering we are approaching one of the more important games of the season.
Me too mate, i'm absolutely sick of people going on about hughes, he only won 7 of his 17 Premiership games this term and it was not good enough for the owners of Manchester City so they fired him.
It is over, finnito, done, dusted can we please talk about what is happening now, Sunday is a huge game, I'm sure every one of our players will be up for it, they need a fantastic City crowd roaring them on, not sitting on their hands waiting for something to happen, then getting anxious after 20 mins, the players pick up on the bad vibes and they start making elementary mistakes

If Mancini was to leave for whatever reason, Les would be the last person I'd look at for the job. Then I'd go managerless before giving him the job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.