Come on Ivory Coast.

Bigga said:
MCFC BOB said:
It's a red card offence. Violent conduct. Elbow to the chest, that's a red.

Keita should be banned for simulation.

One of the first times I've agreed with your comment.

Long may it continue!

unlikelyfan19 said:
I cannot believe some of these comments? Kaka didn't do anything, what the hell were you all watching? Elbow to the chest? His arm was anatomically where its fooking supposed to be. He knew Keito was running at him so he stood strong, that is ALL. What did you want him to do? reciprocate and fall over and hold his face? Unbelievable

Look.

Since he saw the man coming it was a PREMEDITATED ACTION. That's not self defence, that's violent conduct. Keita hadn't actually made an amount of contact to warrant the elbow.

Kaká deserved his card.

OMG, lol this is amazing, watch it again! Kaka's elbow doesn't even move? And yes he knew it was coming, was he supposed to run away from him? I'm so confused right now lol.

unlikelyfan19 said:
Bigga said:
One of the first times I've agreed with your comment.

Long may it continue!

Look.

Since he saw the man coming it was a PREMEDITATED ACTION. That's not self defence, that's violent conduct. Keita hadn't actually made an amount of contact to warrant the elbow.

Kaká deserved his card.

OMG, lol this is amazing, watch it again! Kaka's elbow doesn't even move? And yes he knew it was coming, was he supposed to run away from him? I'm so confused right now lol.
It does move. His arm moves. His elbow moves. Duh?

MCFC BOB said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
It does move. His arm moves. His elbow moves. Duh?

But still, there was absolutely nothing in it!

unlikelyfan19 said:
IrishMacca said:
HOW can anyone call that an elbow.
Ridiculously soft, no contact, is that what people want.

As for the ref, he didn't even see the incident and sends him off because of what the other team did.

The guy who is in Paris is at the world cup is reffing, Kaka will miss the next game, but the ref will continue to ref, I mean this is the world cup.

He got the goal wrong and even seemed to say it to Fabiano. Two players should have been sent off from the Ivory Cost, including Keita, if they had been, we wouldn't have had Kaka sent off.

If you've refs like today it only encourages players to cheat.

I'm sorry, but "I got it wrong," or "I didn't see it" (not like we'd ever hear it) is not anywhere near good enough at this level. It wasn't at the Irish French qualifier and it certainly isn't at this level. And just wait till we get to the bigger matches.

But there's no justice in this game. And cheating is encouraged. What kind of game is growing these days.

Mostly true, but honestly I would rather hear a ref say "I didn't see it" other than taking a fooking stab in the dark and giving the wrong guy a red card ya' know?

Well same thing, what I mean is, making serious mistakes at this level is unforgiveable. They're human so obviously they'll make a mistake.
But for most sports, not so much in football, it's you don't give what you don't see. You don't take a guess about a red card, like the ref did today.

The citing commissioner in rugby, would be handy, an independent official, he's responsible for citing players who commit foul play which is not detected by the officials or complaints that teams bring to officials, who could choose to take an action, whether or not the referee dealt with it. Or a team can cite a player if there is no citing comissioner in place, the player would then have to attend a hearing.

It is said rugby is a thugs game, but it's 100 times better reffed, 100 times more respect, and disciplined than football.
If you brought that twit Keita to a hearing where he had to explain himself he'd think twice about doing it again.
Ya all right, usually it's for serious incidents like stamps..etc. but you get my point.

IrishMacca said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Mostly true, but honestly I would rather hear a ref say "I didn't see it" other than taking a fooking stab in the dark and giving the wrong guy a red card ya' know?

Well same thing, what I mean is, making serious mistakes at this level is unforgiveable. They're human so obviously they'll make a mistake.
But for most sports, not so much in football, it's you don't give what you don't see. You don't take a guess about a red card, like the ref did today.

The citing commissioner in rugby, would be handy, an independent official, he's responsible for citing players who commit foul play which is not detected by the officials or complaints that teams bring to officials, who could choose to take an action, whether or not the referee dealt with it. Or a team can cite a player if there is no citing comissioner in place, the player would then have to attend a hearing.

It is said rugby is a thugs game, but it's 100 times better reffed, 100 times more respect, and disciplined than football.
If you brought that twit Keita to a hearing where he had to explain himself he'd think twice about doing it again.
Ya all right, usually it's for serious incidents like stamps..etc. but you get my point.

I understand what your saying. And I agree with you 100% on this matter. If your not going to involve instant replay in the game. You at least need to allow conflicts to be resolved after the game. Kaka should have his second yellow rescended, and kaita should get a 1-match ban or something. Let the ref be able to review the game for 30 minutes before he turns in is official match report or something. That way it is still his say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.