Come on Sunderland!!

simon23 said:
Moomba.

Please tell me honestly....regardless of results....do you think we are playing well? I dont....even when we were winning we werent playing well in my opinion. I know that winning is all that counts in the end but we arent playing good football at present and havent been for a while.

We're playing as well as I would expect from a side in the 4-8th bracket, and certainly as well as our rivals as evidenced by results (perhaps you only look at some of our rivals results, did you see Liverpool play Wigan the other night?)

And its nice to see you back with your blind faith (see everyone can post sarcastic comments though i dont normally like to!)

I don't know what the fuck you are on about, I've posted on here that on my predictor I think we'll finish below Liverpool and Villa.

My opinions are based on purely watching how we play....NOTHING ELSE...in the end i dont care who the manager is....i want us to succeed that is all.....at the moment my opinion is that playing the way we are we wont. Whehter that is the managers fault or the players is open to arguement

But you consistently ignore evidence that proves that what you think you are seeing is incorrect. You said that Spurs have been much more attacking than us since Mancini took over yet we've outscored them by a mile. You've hinted that Liverpool are playing well and we're not, yet where matching them every step of the way.

I was interested to read an old thread not so long ago, we were playing 3 matches (Bolton away, Chelsea home and Spurs). You said that you only expected 1 point from the 3 matches, and any more than that would only convince you that the previous manager was the right man for the job. Fast forward a few months, you're standards seem to have changed. Wonder why that is.

Noticeable that Liverpool have dropped the 2 defensive midfielders approach though at home......Will mancini play two defensive midfielders against Wigan.......in my opinion he shouldnt

I personally like 2 defensive midfielders, so long as they are used to give a bit more freedom to the attacking players. FWIW I used to say the same when the previous manager used to use 2 DM's. But in the long run we can play with 10 defensive midfielders if it gets us the 3 points on Monday.

simon23 said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Think just as the fat waiter has taken the shackles off today , Bobby will do the same tomorrow

if he doesnt then serious questions should be asked
So; say we end up getting a scrappy 1-0 win tomorrow and move to within 2 points of Spurs. You'll be looking for serious questions to be asked, will you?

did anyone catch when gerrard slid off the field in the 1st half & the lead commentator was like "oooooh, gerrard might be hurt here"?
he sounded very concerned, like his own child had fallen. it was downright embarrassing.

jimharri said:
simon23 said:
if he doesnt then serious questions should be asked
So; say we end up getting a scrappy 1-0 win tomorrow and move to within 2 points of Spurs. You'll be looking for serious questions to be asked, will you?

i still would considering we should be beating the likes of wigan comfortably at home,happy with the win yes but you would still wonder why we may of struggled?

It isn't Mancini's fault but I worry about the players and their attitude.

It is 3-0 now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.