Come on Sunderland!!

leewill31 said:
jimharri said:
So; say we end up getting a scrappy 1-0 win tomorrow and move to within 2 points of Spurs. You'll be looking for serious questions to be asked, will you?

i still would considering we should be beating the likes of wigan comfortably at home,happy with the win yes but you would still wonder why we may of struggled?

yes....!!

id be happy but it only goes to show why we strugle against better teams

mcfc_die_hard said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
I don't know why anyone is panicking/worrying about Liverpool winning.
Villa away at Chelsea, Spurs at home to Pompey, Liverpool at home to Sunderland, all results were bankers before the game.

We've just got to beat Wigan then Burnley.

As for Torres, i hope he stays at Liverpool. Don't want him here.

you joking?

No, we'd give Liverpool £80-£100m to rebuild their team/pay for their new ground for a player who even though he's the best striker in the world is always injured.

And the telling thing about the Tevez goal against Chelski was that was we were 1-0 down at the time. So wtf were we thinking?

jimharri said:
leewill31 said:
i still would considering we should be beating the likes of wigan comfortably at home,happy with the win yes but you would still wonder why we may of struggled?
1. A 1-0 win doesn't necessarily mean we "struggled".
2. You're not going to get free-flowing football under Mancini. He's been in charge since Christmas; we haven't taken the shackles off so far. Why would you expect him to drastically alter his style of play in the crucial run-in? You'd better get used to that. How often have you heard it said that at this stage of the season, it's all about results, not performances? Give me 6 or 7 more, horrible to watch, 1-0 wins now and I'll take them.

scrappy is not much different to struggle really!

im not expecting mancini to go all gung-ho with the team jim but with knowing what players we have and how they should perform and at such a vital time you would not expect scrappy.

just as we beat chelsea away we then get beat by everton at home the inconsistency is what bothers me most at the moment and by no means am i having a pop at mancini but both manager and players need to take the responsibility of this.

Immaculate Pasta said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
you joking?

No, we'd give Liverpool £80-£100m to rebuild their team/pay for their new ground for a player who even though he's the best striker in the world is always injured.

I don't think the dippers would see half that money the banks, gillett and hicks would see to that imo.

We can't go round worrying what other clubs are going to do with the money we give them, we'd never buy anyone decent at that rate.

Sunderland are just terrible. have you ever seen a team just give upp like that against City ?

Torres could have scored 5 today

Any one want a Manchester City DVD´s take a look
<a class="postlink" href="http://astore.amazon.co.uk/manchestercitydvd-21" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://astore.amazon.co.uk/manchestercitydvd-21</a>

Cityfan1977 said:
Sunderland are just terrible. have you ever seen a team just give upp like that against City ?

Yeah, Sunderland in the second half v us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.