Come on united!

People need to realise, a United win would be the best result for City. Ignore the fact its United. We are rivals with Spurs, not United.

Should we miss out on Champions League by 1 or 2 points will you still be glad that Spurs beat them?

Daviesmcfc said:
People need to realise, a United win would be the best result for City. Ignore the fact its United. We are rivals with Spurs, not United.

Should we miss out on Champions League by 1 or 2 points will you still be glad that Spurs beat them?
I forot it was actually Tottenham who played onthe border of Manchester as opposed to utd who apparently we are no longer rivals with ;)

wanting the best interests for City - great... Coming onto a City forum and declaring support for utd - cringeworthy.

Actually looking forward to this , which is more than I could say before last weeks insipid dispaly. It´s a win-win all round even if it´s a draw (if you can work that one out!) Draw will do me fine

mcfc_nick said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
Definately want a United win, but they'll be no cheering from me, just maybe a subdued clap or a wry smile if they win, I find it physically impossible to actually support anything involving them. I dont like Spurs either but if they manage a win today they fully deserve 4th, I wont like it but, you cant argue about how they've gone at it lately.
why? because they beat arsenal and chelsea? i seem to remember us doing that as well
Yes and I was impressed when we done it, however they have done it when there top 4 aspirations were on the line, im not saying we couldn't do similar if we were in there scenario, im just saying it was very impressive, and if they did get top 4, it would be fully deserved, as would it be if we got it.

I think those wanting United to win today are in the majority,its only the minority whose hatred of United oiutweighs their love for City who want United to lose.

bizzbo said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
Definately want a United win, but they'll be no cheering from me, just maybe a subdued clap or a wry smile if they win, I find it physically impossible to actually support anything involving them. I dont like Spurs either but if they manage a win today they fully deserve 4th, I wont like it but, you cant argue about how they've gone at it lately.

I kind of agree with the last bit, but I'd say they had to get a result at ours to have really deserved fourth. what bugs me is that some blues will give up if spurs get a result today, but the truth is there are still three games left and they have to come here. if we are within three points at the end of the day it'd still be 100% in our hands. and if it was four or five, I still have a sneaking suspicion spurs are gonna drop points in one of their 'easy games'.
I agree top 4 is still on despite what Spurs do today, but im starting to become wary of Villa and Liverpool again, I preferd the two horse race for 4th.

Daviesmcfc said:
Bluemoon115 said:
I just don't understand how any City fan could possibly want Spurs to win today.
It seems they would be more content with them missing out on the title than of us finishing 4th.
I agree. I hate united but sometimes things have to be done that you don't like to ultimately get what you want. I think that makes sense!

bizzbo said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

I kind of agree with the last bit, but I'd say they had to get a result at ours to have really deserved fourth. what bugs me is that some blues will give up if spurs get a result today, but the truth is there are still three games left and they have to come here. if we are within three points at the end of the day it'd still be 100% in our hands. and if it was four or five, I still have a sneaking suspicion spurs are gonna drop points in one of their 'easy games'.
completely agree, we need to go for it, fuck what Spuds do, we need to concentrate on our own games, rather than hoping for results to go our way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.