Come on united!

muscles said:
bizzbo said:
I kind of agree with the last bit, but I'd say they had to get a result at ours to have really deserved fourth. what bugs me is that some blues will give up if spurs get a result today, but the truth is there are still three games left and they have to come here. if we are within three points at the end of the day it'd still be 100% in our hands. and if it was four or five, I still have a sneaking suspicion spurs are gonna drop points in one of their 'easy games'.
completely agree, we need to go for it, fuck what Spuds do, we need to concentrate on our own games, rather than hoping for results to go our way.
Never occurred to you that both are possible?

Bluemoon115 said:
muscles said:
completely agree, we need to go for it, fuck what Spuds do, we need to concentrate on our own games, rather than hoping for results to go our way.
Never occurred to you that both are possible?
Let`s be fair, if the Spuds get any kind of result against the rags, It will be down to us to beat them at our place. I think it is written in the fucking stars, that it will all hinge on our game against Spuds. Hope the Hammers are safe before we play them!!

For those wanting a Spurs win, I hope you are happy should we be five points behind them at the end of the day. Hey but at least United's title challenge will be over! (Sarcasm.)

Daviesmcfc said:
For those wanting a Spurs win, I hope you are happy should we be five points behind them at the end of the day. Hey but at least United's title challenge will be over! (Sarcasm.)

Exactly, Spurs win and we don't today and it's all over for us, they won't drop any points against Bolton and Burnley

Daviesmcfc said:

Citys record against Arsenal away isn't good,United have to beat Spurs today for City to have a chance of 4th. If Spurs win today and we lose it would mean we could beat Spurs easily when we meet,but as long as they win their other remaining games they get fourth spot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.