Commentary | Aston Villa away (pg 14)

Been pondering this and have four possible theories:
* Something went down when he got transferred and he's never forgotten/forgiven it;
* After coming up (and presumably being good mates) with Paul Lake he still resents the way his injury was handled;
* He's going out of his way to avoid being accused of bias towards a former club;
* His producers are telling him to do it to pander to anti-City sentiment.

Does seem to be that ex-players from the pre-takeover era are more likely to be critical than those after. Obviously the latter typically experienced a lot more success/good times.
Cant agree with that last sentence. Nedum and micah couldnt be more supportive. Add in kevin horlocks and andy morrisons tweets last night they are obviously blues too

i ‘know’ himchcliffe is a blue and would say hes over critical to appear balanced.

who knows though.

anyway, i see him walking his dogs regularly. Im gonna ignore the twat from now on... thatll teach him

On my feed they questioned every City free kick and asked should it have been given or not - never mentioned the slightly high foot and their player dipping his head down for the free kick that lead to their goal - never saw it again as they were too giddy about Villa being in front. Leon Osman, the co-commentator, is usually quite impartial but he decided to go full Villa for this game.

Cant agree with that last sentence. Nedum and micah couldnt be more supportive. Add in kevin horlocks and andy morrisons tweets last night they are obviously blues too

i ‘know’ himchcliffe is a blue and would say hes over critical to appear balanced.

who knows though.

anyway, i see him walking his dogs regularly. Im gonna ignore the twat from now on... thatll teach him
Ha ha. Good call about Kevin and Andy - you're totally right. I'd probably call Nedum and Micah post takeover, although obviously they were there beforehand too.

Ha ha. Good call about Kevin and Andy - you're totally right. I'd probably call Nedum and Micah post takeover, although obviously they were there beforehand too.
With Hinchcliffe, you missed out a possibility that I think is quite likely - probably been passed over at some point and bearing a grudge on missing out in our gravy train.

Lots of ex blues still love the club. In fact i can only think of himchcliffe and trevor francis who are a bit cunty.
Mcpointy obvs but not sure he counts anyway

Some of his commets last night were atrocious.

"Bernardo Silva goes down in the box it's never a penalty, He should not be going down that easy".

"Ederson doesn't get his judgement right kn the ball and goes into Kienan Davis, Ederson is a lucky man their"

What's the difference between the two??? (Both incidents are clearly not penalties in my opinion) His choice of words for both are much different.

Also on the Zinchenko incident when he got taken down when he was about to shoot outside the box.
"That is never a free kick I'm sorry where is the contact?, The referee gave that because of the way the player went down".

Could go on all night really about his snidey remarks.
He's a prick, Well suited to Sky Sports though.

Some of his commets last night were atrocious.

"Bernardo Silva goes down in the box it's never a penalty, He should not be going down that easy".

"Ederson doesn't get his judgement right kn the ball and goes into Kienan Davis, Ederson is a lucky man their"

What's the difference between the two??? (Both incidents are clearly not penalties in my opinion) His choice of words for both are much different.

Also on the Zinchenko incident when he got taken down when he was about to shoot outside the box.
"That is never a free kick I'm sorry where is the contact?, The referee gave that because of the way the player went down".

Could go on all night really about his snidey remarks.
He's a prick, Well suited to Sky Sports though.
Awful when your heroes let you down. Probably one of my all time top ten moments as a City fan, watching on the kippax, right behind his header in the 5-1. Now he just makes me want to garrotte him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.