Commentators Who Are Lucky To Make A Living From Football

I think they are ALL very lucky to be making a living at it. The only pundits (at the moment) who offer anything interesting/insightful are Neville and Souness, and even they have their moments.

I'm also sick of being pummelled by meaningless stat after meaningless stat - "team x haven't won here for 6 years..." - it all means fuck all.

I wish they would give us the option back to turn the commentary off and just have the crowd noise instead.

In my opinion the worst one I ever heard in terms of negative comments about City was......Brian Marwood.

When he did commentary on us it drove me mad, negative negative all the time.

Thank god he got the boot.........

I wonder what came of him ?

Tyldesley and Townsend are a terrible combination .. surely ITV could find an alternative pairing for some matches, but every frigging game its those pair of twunts.

Bring back Gerald Sinstadt , arf arf

strongbowholic said:
I'm also sick of being pummelled by meaningless stat after meaningless stat - "team x haven't won here for 6 years..." - it all means fuck all. .

Alan Parry is the worst for that.

Tyler was abysmal last night. 4-2 up and I'm enjoying the game and the bellend is banging on how we'd get ripped apart by a decent team. Would he say this with any other British team in Europe? Would he fuck. Time he was well and truly cunted off.

Commentators are not needed. We can all see who is passing the ball to another player etc etc. I watch every match with the sound off. I don't need somebody telling me what's happening when I can see it with my own two fukcing eyes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.