Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where have you read that?

Ticket details says:
Tickets for this match will be issued as mobile tickets which you will be required to add to your Apple/Google wallet.

The mobile ticket link will be sent to the lead booker no later than 5 days prior to the match
On the City website in my ticket details ..

Exact wording as follows:

Tickets​

A link to your mobile ticket will be sent at a later date or you can select 'Add to mobile' below within 2 weeks of the game.

On the City website in my ticket details ..

Exact wording as follows:

Tickets​

A link to your mobile ticket will be sent at a later date or you can select 'Add to mobile' below within 2 weeks of the game.
Ah right ticket info for the game states the below, you'll get an email probably later this week with a link to download. I might be wrong but I don't think any none home game has been available to download through the City website.1000041413.jpg

Ah right ticket info for the game states the below, you'll get an email probably later this week with a link to download. I might be wrong but I don't think any none home game has been available to download through the City website.View attachment 126948
I’m easily confused these days mate, I dare say you are right and that’s just home games :-)

Train from Telford to Wembley Stadium return (with FOC card):

Telford Central to Brum New Street: £9
Brum Moor Street to Wembley Stadium: £25.20
Total: £34.20 + Parking: £6.90 = £41.10

or.......

Telford to Wembley Central: £48.90 + £6.90 = £55.80

It's only a short walk from New St to Moor St.

Train from Telford to Wembley Stadium return (with FOC card):

Telford Central to Brum New Street: £9
Brum Moor Street to Wembley Stadium: £25.20
Total: £34.20 + Parking: £6.90 = £41.10

or.......

Telford to Wembley Central: £48.90 + £6.90 = £55.80

It's only a short walk from New St to Moor St.
You will be lucky to find somewhere close to Wembley to park a train for £6:90 mate?

What type of team are we going to play in this ? Non of our key players will be ready or even on the bench. Crazy pre season & transfer window this.

We are going to give the rags a confidence boost at the start of the season which is not great

What type of team are we going to play in this ? Non of our key players will be ready or even on the bench. Crazy pre season & transfer window this.

We are going to give the rags a confidence boost at the start of the season which is not great
Seriously mate, nothing could be further from the truth, it won’t make a blind bit of difference to what transpires in any PL or any other game this season ..

I go to meet up with fellow Blues in readiness for the new season, the actual game is a bit of a sideshow to be honest.. Yes I want us to beat the rags but let’s not go overboard worrying about it…!

We don't really start until September most seasons so a pre season friendly (which the CS always has been) means nothing ...literally nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.