Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly mate.
We are a global club now with an increasingly UK wide/global fanbase.
To increase revenues and stay ahead that's the way it needs to be...
The 1st and 2nd tier are already sold out that clearly shows that a huge Number of new fans/members must of bought up the tickets as hardly any ST Holders going but as said were treble winners and best team ITW so many just wanna see the team live and London is huge

If there are any Arsenal fans in our end... they will have switched allegiance to City by the end of the game...

Football doesn't get any better than City at the moment. It is like having 11 Thierry Henry's on the pitch at the same time... ;-)
Anyone who switches allegiances wouldn't be a city fan, support for your club isn't changable because of trophies or tge team of that time

Anyone who switches allegiances wouldn't be a city fan, support for your club isn't changable because of trophies or tge team of that time

You say that, but there are plenty of people who are now only supporting us because we are winning things and switching sides - glory hunters.

When all the tourists have hoovered up all the tickets, I am waiting for the first post on here moaning about being a season card holder who can’t get a ticket. I am astounded they shifted so many tickets to members for this. Guaranteed some will end up with Arsenals Tarquin Tourists.

Fewer than 1,700 left, 2,800 including block 528 which isn't on sale.

Some people will be waiting for 528 as the most central block, as there was a rush on 529 when that was released with half sold in a few minutes.

Sales rate since late yesterday and an average of 120 per hour. The final block should open today as they seem to like to have at least a 1,500 buffer for choice.

If I have interpreted it right looks like we have sold about thirty thousand in three days. Looks likely to be sold out.
Based on what Corkys numbers will defo sell out.
Really hope Blues in the South have got tickets as many wont get chance for most games.

When all the tourists have hoovered up all the tickets, I am waiting for the first post on here moaning about being a season card holder who can’t get a ticket. I am astounded they shifted so many tickets to members for this. Guaranteed some will end up with Arsenals Tarquin Tourists.
Arsenal not sold out yet so don’t expect many in the City end.

The 1st and 2nd tier are already sold out that clearly shows that a huge Number of new fans/members must of bought up the tickets as hardly any ST Holders going but as said were treble winners and best team ITW so many just wanna see the team live and London is huge
Not sure where you're getting the idea hardly any S/T holders are going.
Six of us going and all S/T holders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.