Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will sell out, but personally I know only 1 long tem match going blue making the trip from maybe 15 SC holders, even one who lives in london and commutes up to games has decided he isn't going, but I expect for everyone who binned it off/boycotted there was equally a blue to go instead of them

Personally I haven't been to one charity shield held at wembley as I have never agreed with the venue and sunday ko, villa park and king power had no issue with, so I won't pretend I boycotted, but still the ticket money went to the food bank and I feel it went into better coffers than the FA

Hope everyone who goes enjoys the day and we twat arsenal

Nobody I know, family, friends, people I work with are going. That includes quite a few season ticket holders. The demographics of City fans going, if it does sell out, which looks likely, will be interesting to see.

Could be the biggest turn out from city fans to a community shield in years

Not surprisingly really. We’ve just proved we are the best team in the world. A ticket to see the treble winners this year will be highly sought after for City fans and opponents.

Nobody I know, family, friends, people I work with are going. That includes quite a few season ticket holders. The demographics of City fans going, if it does sell out, which looks likely, will be interesting to see.
It shows now that with all the success the have,there’s always someone to replace you if you don’t want to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.