Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Demand for tickets going to be even higher than last season everyone wants to see the treble winners

Do we think there's any chance city have given a lot away to schools in London? Nobody knows anybody that is going.
There are about 65000 match going City fans maybe more I don’t think it’s much of a stretch to think the vast majority of those buying ticket come from those 65000:maybe a few are taking friends or family maybe children that don’t go much, that could be a good thing as another constant moan on here is the ageing fan base thing. Whether you know any that are going doesn’t mean nobody knows anyone going.
Don’t know why those not going are so concerned about who is going.

Nobody I know, family, friends, people I work with are going. That includes quite a few season ticket holders. The demographics of City fans going, if it does sell out, which looks likely, will be interesting to see.
It doesn't matter what the demographic is,they are City fans,however you try and dress it up.
You've made your stand against the match and fair play to you,but stop.making remarks about others who choose to go.
It's quite clear you hoped for total support and it's clear it's not going to happen.

Not sure where you're getting the idea hardly any S/T holders are going.
Six of us going and all S/T holders.
It’s because only around 3500 tickets shifted off the planner over the first 2 days when exclusively on sale to season ticket holders. Once it opened up to Cityzens, that’s when they started to fly off the shelves.

Cityzens took up a lot of the slack at the FA Cup semi against Sheffield United, and also the semi against Liverpool the previous season. I’d estimate upwards of 10,000 in both those cases, but the number of tickets they’ve snapped up this time is on another level altogether.

Do we think there's any chance city have given a lot away to schools in London? Nobody knows anybody that is going.
If you want any clues as to where the tickets have mainly gone to, have a look at the number of people who were in the ticket queue yesterday when the 1pm window opened. It actually dwarfs the number who were in the queue when Bayern and Real Madrid home tickets went down to Cityzens, so I doubt very many, if any, have been given to schools

It’s because only around 3500 tickets shifted off the planner over the first 2 days when exclusively on sale to season ticket holders. Once it opened up to Cityzens, that’s when they started to fly off the shelves.

Cityzens took up a lot of the slack at the FA Cup semi against Sheffield United, and also the semi against Liverpool the previous season. I’d estimate upwards of 10,000 in both those cases, but the number of tickets they’ve snapped up this time is on another level altogether.
This is exactly what the club want and have done for the last few years.
Winning the treble is a god send for them.
Us legacy fans we're seen as the life blood of the club on their arrival, we are now seen as holding the cash cow back.
Unfortunately we are becoming the Scum/Scousers of the present decade,its all about money and without it we drop back into the pack.
And they aren't going to let that happen.
We are all replaceable, unfortunately.

Not sure where you're getting the idea hardly any S/T holders are going.
Six of us going and all S/T holders.
I know at least 25/30 ST holders who all go in the same club before eveery game and don't know 1 who's going when they was on sale to ST holders think we sold about 2/3 k maybe few more but they have flew out soon as its gone to members that's the point

I know at least 25/30 ST holders who all go in the same club before eveery game and don't know 1 who's going when they was on sale to ST holders think we sold about 2/3 k maybe few more but they have flew out soon as its gone to members that's the point
What point? Maybe some S/C holders bought them later maybe they didn’t. Maybe many went to Wembley a few weeks ago and Istanbul and don’t feel a need or can’t afford to go for a friendly, some will quite legitimately not be going as a protest they are quite entitled to do that .
Gives a chance for many cityzen matchday fans to go . So what ?

I’m thinking it could potentially be the biggest turn out at any non home game since maybe 1999. Possibly bar the Wigan final as well.
we have took 34-36 thousand to each league cup final, and were at 100% sales for the spurs one during covid

or do you mean biggest turn out for the CS which always is lower than cup finals normally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.