Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What point? Maybe some S/C holders bought them later maybe they didn’t. Maybe many went to Wembley a few weeks ago and Istanbul and don’t feel a need or can’t afford to go for a friendly, some will quite legitimately not be going as a protest they are quite entitled to do that .
Gives a chance for many cityzen matchday fans to go . So what ?
He was answering the poster who asked why people think take up amongst ST holders was low when his own anecdotal evidence was that he’s part of a group of 6 ST holders who are going. Those of us who have been following the planner can see that take up was very low amongst ST holders and then sales took off when it went down to Cityzens. Of course, you’re probably right that some ST holders maybe only decided to buy when the Cityzens window opened but I don’t think it will be a significant number in the grand scheme of things regarding overall sales.

Last edited:
we have took 34-36 thousand to each league cup final, and were at 100% sales for the spurs one during covid

or do you mean biggest turn out for the CS which always is lower than cup finals normally

Just thinking out loud really. I don’t make a note of specific allocations.

But if approx 20,000 don’t go to the clubs for a League Cup Finals and a similar amount for this and demand for this game turns out to be higher than the allocation. I’d guess sourcing them elsewhere would be easier to do for a Charity Shield than any other game.

But apart from the official allocation, nobody really knows how many fans of each club end up sitting in the surplus seats.

I know plenty who are going. Tickets are very cheap for families. Not all City fans use Bluemoon.
It’s true. BM rightly or wrongly is now not representative of City’s supporters as a whole and increasingly so.

If we did a poll on here about CL vs PL we all know the way it would go but if that poll were open to all City fans BM might be surprised (Just as one example)

The Fleetwood Mac wolves are here. On balance I think it’s a good thing but as a legacy fan myself I can understand the hurt.

Soriano said 99% of our support is now outside Manchester.

City have moved on, they had to.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter what the demographic is,they are City fans,however you try and dress it up.
You've made your stand against the match and fair play to you,but stop.making remarks about others who choose to go.
It's quite clear you hoped for total support and it's clear it's not going to happen.

I said I was interested in it. Not that it matters.

Where have I made remarks about City fans going?

Anyone I've engaged with on this thread who said they are going, including their families, I've told them to have a nice day and to enjoy themselves.

It's clear you're just fishing for an argument! Good try.

It’s true. BM rightly or wrongly is now not representative of City’s supporters as a whole and increasingly so.

If we did a poll on here about CL vs PL we all know the way it would go but if that poll were open to all City fans BM might be surprised (Just as one example)

The Fleetwood Mac wolves are here. On balance I think it’s a good thing but as a legacy fan myself I can understand the hurt.

Soriano said 99% of our support is now outside Manchester.

City have moved on, they had to.
Winning the CL has changed the game. I am a legacy fan who loves it though. It is just part of the rollercoaster ride of following City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.