Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you’re overestimating the number of new found tourist types who’ll be interested in a game like this.

We wouldn’t have anywhere near sold out for this, no matter what the day or time.
I don't think I am. Off the back of a treble, potentially several new signings on show and against Arsenal. It will be popular.

Just for anyone who wants to contribute to the cause:….

Whether you’re supporting the boycott or not. Let’s make a ton of money for a charity that does great work (while representing our brilliant fan base).

Smashed £1k on the first day.

Meaningful difference being made already.

Thanks everyone who donated and thanks everyone who will vote with their feet and swerve the game!

I don't think I am. Off the back of a treble, potentially several new signings on show and against Arsenal. It will be popular.
If we didn’t sell out the community shield game against United after beating them en route to winning the FA cup in 2011 (when Wembley was still a novelty), I think you’re being quite optimistic.

Not TV money for the CS though.
To my knowledge there hasn't been a PL game in London on a Sunday at 5.30pm which had a team north of Birmingham / Nottingham playing in it.

United played at West Ham at 7 pm on a Sunday a few weeks ago.

United played at West Ham at 7 pm on a Sunday a few weeks ago.
I don’t doubt you are correct. But a fixture pile up on the back of a winter World Cup involving a club (West Ham) still involved in the latter stages of European Competition in a league game is not the same as a glorified pre season friendly and cannot be compared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.