Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens with all the unsold tickets. Do city get charged the cost if they don’t sell or return them by a certain date. Do they have to request the 30k+ tickets from the FA. Could the FA then decide to give arsenal 50k tickets to offset the bad look the empty seats will give

From memory the Arsenal sections weren’t full last time we played them, so I highly doubt they’ll be wanting extras. They sold more than us but I think the attendance was about 70,000, so nowhere near full.

Am I right in assuming that all the money from the charity shield goes to charity's

I think that’s why it’s no longer called the Charity Shield, because they weren’t giving enough of it away to legally have the word ‘Charity’ in the title.

Might be just an old myth though I suppose.

Just read about this in the MEN, should have been done years ago by fans of all clubs, credit to everyone who's doing it...where is the link to the charity to donate?

lots of media outlets now running the story,100% behind everyone boycotting, be nice if the players got involved

And still no comment or press release by the FA explaining why the kick-off is at 5:30pm.

The FA that is happy to release a statement to the media at anytime in other circumstances.

As for City. Don't expect any comment from the club.

As long as I can remember, it’s always been like this if a team has done the double. We played Liverpool in 2019 when we did the double as, like Arsenal, they were runners-up in the league
If a club wis the English double they should be offered the option of choosing any other club as opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.