Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This requires 100% support, no ifs, buts or maybes. Absolutely no blue should be going to this just to satisfy their own self-indulgences. We need complete and total support, with not a single ticket purchasing Manchester City supporter anywhere near Wembley that day. To attend, is not only letting other blues down, but also sending a message to the FA that they can do what they want, whenever they want.

Those that are trying to mealy-mouth some pathetic reason for attending then think again. There are no shades of grey here, you are either with us or you support the FA.

Nowhere near 100% will even know about it. If I wasn’t a member on here, I wouldn’t know about it and nobody I know has mentioned it yet.

This requires 100% support, no ifs, buts or maybes. Absolutely no blue should be going to this just to satisfy their own self-indulgences. We need complete and total support, with not a single ticket purchasing Manchester City supporter anywhere near Wembley that day. To attend, is not only letting other blues down, but also sending a message to the FA that they can do what they want, whenever they want.

Those that are trying to mealy-mouth some pathetic reason for attending then think again. There are no shades of grey here, you are either with us or you support the FA.
I’m going

osc has sent this to branches and no branches were consulted as always it a few sitting up in osc or even kevin parker himself just deciding in his head for everyone and that's it:

Good afternoon all

You may have seen on Social Media a call from The 1894 Group to Boycott The Community Shield bring played at Wembley on Sun 6th August 2023 -Kick off 17.30hrs

Can I firstly say I think everyone agrees that the day and in particular the Kick Off time are ridiculous and give no consideration at all to any Supporter wanting to attend, particularly those attending

from outside London

However having spoken to our Chair Alan Galley we have agreed that we cannot support the call for a Boycott

Do we support any individual member who wants to boycott - Yes

However we do not see it as our role to tell our members whether to

boycott or not as some will want to attend and by telling them not to

compromises their position

Kevin Parker

General Secretary, OSC

Manchester City FC Supporters Club (1949)

Reactions: CC1
And still no comment or press release by the FA explaining why the kick-off is at 5:30pm.

The FA that is happy to release a statement to the media at anytime in other circumstances.

As for City. Don't expect any comment from the club.

5.30 is itv’s preference for tv coverage

They wanted the fa cup final at 5.30 until police made it 3pm

Fuck off, if you don’t want to go that’s fine but don’t tell me and my kids what to do you arrogant prick

osc has sent this to branches and no branches were consulted as always it a few sitting up in osc or even kevin parker himself just deciding in his head for everyone and that's it:

Good afternoon all

You may have seen on Social Media a call from The 1894 Group to Boycott The Community Shield bring played at Wembley on Sun 6th August 2023 -Kick off 17.30hrs

Can I firstly say I think everyone agrees that the day and in particular the Kick Off time are ridiculous and give no consideration at all to any Supporter wanting to attend, particularly those attending

from outside London

However having spoken to our Chair Alan Galley we have agreed that we cannot support the call for a Boycott

Do we support any individual member who wants to boycott - Yes

However we do not see it as our role to tell our members whether to

boycott or not as some will want to attend and by telling them not to

compromises their position

Kevin Parker

General Secretary, OSC

Manchester City FC Supporters Club (1949)
It will be down to individual branches to decide then whether they want to put transport on.
If a branch decide not to then many people who would usually travel with them won't bother going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.