Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends what time the match finishes.

Is there extra time, in addition to penalties? The trophy lift and celebrations. Getting to the coaches, waiting for everyone to get on the coaches, getting out of the coach park, getting to your car, getting out of London, and getting home on the motorway. Getting the tube, the train, etc. I don’t want to guess a time you and other City fans could get home depending various scenarios.

No extra time

Reactions: jrb
What's worse? 5pm on a Sunday kick off time for this game or our own club selling Madrid tickets to a Champions League semifinal to day trippers rather than long term match-going fans? I think we need to look at our own clubs ticketing policy too.
Both ticketing policies are abysmal - it's not one or the other

Too much talking about boycotts when we should be talking about kicking Arsenal’s arse.

Then again, this is a time to take in that we’ve just done, an only once performed ’Treble-Treble’. Who the fuck cares about next season at the moment?

There wouldn't be anyone boycotting the CL final if it was 8pm on a Sunday either.

At the end of the day, after 20 plus visits, Wembley is getting boring particularly for a glorified friendly and people can't be arsed. That's the real reason.
Are you saying this is an excuse to not attend?

I will 100% be donating, just not yet - my wallet is still crying from last weekend.

My wallet hasn’t looked so thin in years.

That’s another factor.

Another £100+ to watch the match. Ticket, travel, drink, food, etc.

Last edited:
Bit depressing really, reading all this talk about boycotts for our first game back on these shores after the fantastic season the team had.
We're obviously going to have a poor turnout going by many on here, but it is what it is.
If by chance any players are reading this, some of us will be there.

Bit depressing really, reading all this talk about boycotts for our first game back on these shores after the fantastic season the team had.
We're obviously going to have a poor turnout going by many on here, but it is what it is.
If by chance any players are reading this, some of us will be there.
i will be there, we are not fc united. i agree the kick off time should be 4 at the latest so I hope that can be changed. The charity shield started at this venue in the early 1970s. CTID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.